• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Flop: My PC Christmas Sales Struggle | SEO Guidelines

I was hoping for more sales and maybe hitting level one this year. But now with no orders for the host special and the delayed shipping not being an issue, I don't think I'll hit level one. The good news is maybe I can scrounge up another show before Dec 15th and submit 2 shows to get that free product, but right now that is not looking possible either.
jrstephens
I had a host call to tell me this morning she had decided to turn her orders in Friday b/c she liked December's host special better and no one had ordered $60 for the gust special to matter and the delayed shipping was not a problem. That order would have probably put me at the first level for the sell-a-thon but now I will not hit level one! uhh!!!

Well, the good part is maybe I can scrounge up another show before Dec 15th and submit 2 shows to get that free product, but right now that is not looking possible either.

This is my first Christmas with PC and when I figured people would order presents I have nothing booked. I guess my customer's would rather hit the malls!

I had gotten excited about porbbaly hitting level one but that won't be happening now! This will be the first month since I started in April that I have not went over $1250 and December is looking to be the second one.

Do an open house on your own and give some kind of incentive for anyone that does a catalog show of at least $300 or whatever you want (you only need $150 to turn in as a show) so there...you will at least have one and maybe you can pull a few orders together on your own ormaybe someone will book from your open house and that will give you the two that you need. I'm doing an open house..... and have only one show scheduled for this month. Just hoping for no cancellation on that one. Seems to be going fine so far though! Good luck! I didn't make the level one either.....had two cancellations for November....it was sad! But just keep going to get that free December product...like me!

I had an open house on the 18th that kind of went belly up, so I turned it into a catalog show, and I am closing it out today at 420.00. As long as I can stay above water (200.00 show each month), I am just glad to not go inactive. We are new to our area and I figure I will worry about the big number shows after the 1st of the year.

thechefofnorthbend said:
I had an open house on the 18th that kind of went belly up, so I turned it into a catalog show, and I am closing it out today at 420.00. As long as I can stay above water (200.00 show each month), I am just glad to not go inactive. We are new to our area and I figure I will worry about the big number shows after the 1st of the year.
To remain active, you need only to sell $200 in a 2 month period. Which means if you got $200 in november sales and you can't book anything during December, as long as you put in $200 by the end of January, you're still active.Oh, and congrats on your $420 show -- it did end up better than you thought!! :D

pchefinski said:
To remain active, you need only to sell $200 in a 2 month period. Which means if you got $200 in november sales and you can't book anything during December, as long as you put in $200 by the end of January, you're still active.

Oh, and congrats on your $420 show -- it did end up better than you thought!! :D

Here in Canada you need to submit $300 in a 2 month period. I don't have any shows in Dec. and only one possible one in Jan. So I am submitting a catalog show Dec. 3rd to cover myself in case nothing pans out in Jan.

Cheers

Sorry about your November. My first Christmas with PC was a bit disappointing, too. I can tell you that the subsequent years have been much better. I think it takes a while for people to realize what a great resource we are for the holidays. Take heart. It will get better.

Just a thought, if you were hoping for the sales for the sellathon you have until Dec 5th to submit and still count them as long as they are dated nov.

oh--but wait you said she wanted the dec special. ok, so could you still submit her as a nov show, but then put your dec show (open house, etc.) as a booking off of her, then order her the dec host special that way? As long as she doesn't care about the date she receives it and it's still before christmas (you'd have to deliver it). but that would make everybody happy??!! I'd just let her know that you're doing that and why.

This is my frist Christmas with PC as well... I had one show this month, and I have another show next month. I kinda slowed down on purpose becasue I am getting married in four days... so I needed to focus on my wedding for a little bit.... but I have a catalog show going as well that I will be submitting soon as well!!

ange13 said:
ok, so could you still submit her as a nov show, but then put your dec show (open house, etc.) as a booking off of her, then order her the dec host special that way?

That's a great idea except for she booked off of someone else's show :(

what does that past hostess want for her booking bonus????

I would consider buying her what she wants for her bonus in December with her discount on a nov show...

Does that make sense???

It makes does sense, but I was saying that b/c someone had suggested for me to book a show from her for the booking benefit for the current host to get the December special and still turn this one in as a November show.

The past host is not even going to use her benefit b/c another show has been held off of hers this month and she does not like the December special.

This host has been really "wishy washy" and it is just really aggravating me! :rolleyes: Especially b/c when she called me this morning she said she and the past host both wanted the December special. The PH is one of my best friends and she told me it was all the current host. And I cannot figure out why you would want a cheese board or knife over the bamboo board or carving set or roasting pan. I guess to each her own! I am NOT knocking the December special I just think the November special is much better.

I know this sounds very confusing! I just need to chalk up the sell-a-thon this month!! UHHH!!!

I wish I had enough orders to do a December show and just order her the Dec Special on it but I have something going on ever weekend and cannot do an open house and I just took up a personal catalog order last week b/c I do one every other month and my resources are tapped out for the moment!

Am I making sense or just sounded like a mad aggravated person!!!

Last edited:
Did she actually host a November Cooking Show or was it a Catalog Show? Technically, a show cannot be held one month and submitted as the following month. You do have the option of telling her that is against your agreement with Pampered Chef.

I suggest telling her you did some investigating on how this works and learned it is against your agreement.

It was a catalog show. I think I have decided to just ask her (like someone suggested) if i can order it for her at her sow discount and her pay the 60% price and me make up the difference since December's specials are not that high and with my commission on it I would not be out much money and especially if it give me $100 in free products.

Yahoo!! November Looking Back Up!! God Is Great!I called the host and offered to order the cheese board and squares that she wants on her host order for her, letting her pay the 60% off price and me making up any difference after her host discount. She said that was fine and she was glad to help!!

As long as she has $187 in commissionable sales I will earn the first level! She is at around $100 right now and is going to keep collecting. I have a $29.50 order to add to her show to help out. And possibly two more orders to add to it as well b/c another show has been a total bust and will more than like not qualify - the host has been trying very hard.

Keep your fingers crossed! Every time I get down God lifts this business right up!!!

That is awesome Jennifer!!!!

I am typing this before I read the entire page. My advise is to tell her you can not ethically submit a Nov show as a Dec show. However, if she would like to rebook and do a catalog show in December you will be happy to include ....(pick something from her wishlist) as a gift to her from you. Let her work for the December bonus in Dec like all the other hostesses. If she is hesitant ask her if any of her friends from the orders she has would "like a shopping spree of their own"-emphasize the booking bonus to her. She'll get the Dec special and you'll get a Nov show. Another suggestion is to buy the something on her show, but use a hostess in Dec's name and add her as a booking so your current host will be able to buy the hostess special in Dec on your Dec hostess's show. The dec hostess will get the credit on her show, the Nov hostess will also be able to buy the dec special, you'll get your Nov sale. Don't give up the chance to get all that free stuff. I hope this is clear if not I'll re-explain--but for now the toddler beckons me.

What is "November Just Flopped!"?

"November Just Flopped!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of November. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on popular products.

When does "November Just Flopped!" start and end?

The promotion typically starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th.

Do I need to be a consultant to participate in "November Just Flopped!"?

No, anyone can take advantage of the deals and discounts offered during "November Just Flopped!". However, consultants may have access to additional perks and benefits.

Can I combine "November Just Flopped!" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "November Just Flopped!" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

How can I stay updated on "November Just Flopped!" deals and discounts?

The best way to stay updated is to follow Pampered Chef on social media and sign up for their email newsletter. You can also check the "November Just Flopped!" section on our website for the latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
murkey
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Gina M