• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Rush My $3468.30 Pampered Chef Show to Reach Level 3?

In summary, Cathy reached level 3 and has $3500 saved. She recommends purchasing something to get to $3500. If you have everything you want, then stocking up on door prizes or incentive prizes would be a good idea.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Okay, my sales are at 3468.30. Level 3 (level one being two shows submitted, level two being $2000 submitted) is $3500. Should I purchase something in order to get it to $3500? I'm done my PC Christmas gift shopping - did that on the anniversary show I did at the beginning of the month so there's nothing left on that list or my wish list (have the whole catelog minus the honing tool). If I should purchase should I rush to get it in in the next 1/2 hour or hold off? I'm thinking it won't make a difference towards a Dec incentive if I wait to submit (it won't help me) since this is a Nov show with Nov host and guest specials used. This show JUST fell in my lap an hour ago (had a rather strange message on my machine at 9 and she called back at 10:30 with a $300 show). So really I should hurry and get it in in order to get it all on one cheque right?

Or is there something I'm missing in my current state of pleasant surprise, excitement and panic?

I would purchase something. Your levels must be different than ours.

I would definitely order something as well. That is fabulous you reached that level. I reached 1/2 between level 1 and level 2 and am happy with that.
Cathy

Okay, I just looked at the commission levels and at 3500 I get 26% since I'm a FD. Guess it's worth it to submit NOW!! :) But what do I buy? My top seller? Door prizes? I can't even buy on the host's order although I have her permission because she's an hour away!!!

I personally would buy a top seller or two. Where in ON are you from. I am in St. Catharines.
Cathy

If you have everything you want - I would stock up on door prizes or incentive prizes.....

Every time I offer some incentive to host a show it never works. any suggestions. I have one firm booking for Jan, 2 for Feb and numerous call in the new year.
Cathy

Becky did I just read your top show is > $5000. That is great!

I thought the levels went... 2 shows....$1,500 in sales, $3,00o in sales, and the $6,000 in sales. If you already have $3,500, I wouldn't worry about purchasing anything! Am I wrong about the totals?

chefallison53 said:
I thought the levels went... 2 shows....$1,500 in sales, $3,00o in sales, and the $6,000 in sales. If you already have $3,500, I wouldn't worry about purchasing anything! Am I wrong about the totals?

Jodi's in Canada ~ their levels are different than the US

cvaccaro said:
Becky did I just read your top show is > $5000. That is great!

Yes, you read right for Becky - she did a fundraiser that was great. She can tell you the story sometime...had a close friend that died... :(

Door prizes are definitely a great idea. Also, I like to check on my pantry supplies, to make sure I'm "well-stocked"!!

Congratulations!!
Paula

Becky, Cathy and JAE (is that your name or initials by the way?) thanks soooo much for your opinions and advice. I ended up buying 2 round up trivets, a jerk rub and a cin. sprinkles. Figured I'd use the rub and sprinkles (although I already have 2 each) or put them in my prize basket and the trivets are for a good cause so why not? I already have 4 for the teachers so these are just in case, or maybe for the bus drivers.

How pathetic/ridiculous I must have looked clicking from here to the show screen, then to my top sell list, running to see what I may need in m y PC closet, back to my monthly sales diary, then again here all while watching the clock go from 11:30 to final submit of 11:55....tooooo close for comfort! :eek:

I've been selling 3 years now and have always made this level (level 2 or 3 - 3 if you count 2 shows submitted as level one, $2000 would then be level 2 and my level submitted WOOHOO as level three!) so I didn't want to not reach it now and was pretty bummed to have 2 shows bail at the last minute. I scraped up $84 (and the host was thrilled it bumped her up a level) in an order that I threw on my last show before this one tonight and also a
$42 order that I gave to the host of the show I sent in last night when it looked like I was done for the month. But I was still $386 away...and then the phone rang! :D

So I made the $350 in FREE stuff again!!! WOOHOO!!

Happy early Birthday to ME!!

chefallison53 said:

Ginny is correct as usual :D I'm in Canada and the levels are as follows:

Hold and submit 2 Shows: Earn New Spring Product
Hold and submit $2,000 and earn a selection of New Spring Products valued at $120.
Hold and Submit $3,500 and earn a selection of New Spring Products valued at $350.
Hold and Submit $7,000 and earn a selection of New Spring Products valued at $550.

My highest month was $5500 so I've never made the $7000 level but I'm sure happy with what I did get!! :D

BTW, the way the Canadian dollar is right now our levels should be LESS than yours not higher! LOL

Paula R. Lewis said:
Door prizes are definitely a great idea. Also, I like to check on my pantry supplies, to make sure I'm "well-stocked"!!

Congratulations!!
Paula

Thanks Paula!

cvaccaro said:
I personally would buy a top seller or two. Where in ON are you from. I am in St. Catharines.
Cathy

Hello fellow Canadian and Ontarioian!! I'm from Trenton.

If you have the knives, you NEED the honing tool--so go ahead and buy that plus another little item that will get you out of a pinch at the last minute.Good luck!

kcjodih said:
Becky, Cathy and JAE (is that your name or initials by the way?) thanks soooo much for your opinions and advice. I ended up buying 2 round up trivets, a jerk rub and a cin. sprinkles. Figured I'd use the rub and sprinkles (although I already have 2 each) or put them in my prize basket and the trivets are for a good cause so why not? I already have 4 for the teachers so these are just in case, or maybe for the bus drivers.

How pathetic/ridiculous I must have looked clicking from here to the show screen, then to my top sell list, running to see what I may need in m y PC closet, back to my monthly sales diary, then again here all while watching the clock go from 11:30 to final submit of 11:55....tooooo close for comfort! :eek:

I've been selling 3 years now and have always made this level (level 2 or 3 - 3 if you count 2 shows submitted as level one, $2000 would then be level 2 and my level submitted WOOHOO as level three!) so I didn't want to not reach it now and was pretty bummed to have 2 shows bail at the last minute. I scraped up $84 (and the host was thrilled it bumped her up a level) in an order that I threw on my last show before this one tonight and also a
$42 order that I gave to the host of the show I sent in last night when it looked like I was done for the month. But I was still $386 away...and then the phone rang! :D

So I made the $350 in FREE stuff again!!! WOOHOO!!

Happy early Birthday to ME!!

Been There - Done That!:D Every one of us understand.:thumbup:

And WHOO HOOO for you making your level! What a great surprise gift that phone call was!

kcjodih said:
BTW, the way the Canadian dollar is right now our levels should be LESS than yours not higher! LOL

Don't even get me started!!!:grumpy:

Good choice, Jodi!

Do you actually have the ENTIRE catalogue??? :eek: That's amazing!

PChefPEI said:
Good choice, Jodi!

Do you actually have the ENTIRE catalogue??? :eek: That's amazing!

LOL..yup pretty much! Not all the stainless of course - no interest there for me, the 8 " is enough. I have all the stoneware in multiples plus all the SA. Basically the only things I don't have and I don't want at all are the Measure Mix n Pour (would never use it), the kitchen spritzer (had it and hated it!), the Cookie Press (too fussy for me), and the oil dipping set (no interest). Some things I have the recently retired version such as the carving set but I LOVE it and don't need two sets.

I had alot when I first joined, got more with catalogue shows of my own through the years (plus gifts for others too) and then every new season I get the middle level of $300 plus FREE and then I have more catalogue shows and my yearly anniversary sale to get what I didn't get for FREE that was in the higher up level.

So eventually I'll get the honing tool (on my next catalogue show) and just need to keep up as we get new products each season. I LOVE PC!! :love: :D :D

I'm glad everything worked out for you! And, as I said before, pantry items are always a great choice! After all, you eventually use them up and need to replace them anyway, so why not do it when it's going to help you, too?!

I'm really looking forward to Leadership, to see what new products we've all just earned!

Blessings,
Paula

Related to Should I Rush My $3468.30 Pampered Chef Show to Reach Level 3?

1. Should I rush my Pampered Chef show to reach Level 3?

It ultimately depends on your personal goals and priorities. Reaching Level 3 can provide additional benefits and rewards, but it also requires a certain amount of sales and effort. Consider your schedule and the amount of time you have to dedicate to your show before making a decision.

2. What are the benefits of reaching Level 3?

Reaching Level 3 in Pampered Chef means that you have achieved a certain level of sales and have built a strong customer base. This can lead to increased commission rates, access to exclusive products, and recognition within the company. It can also open up opportunities for career advancement within Pampered Chef.

3. How much do I need to sell to reach Level 3?

The sales requirements for reaching Level 3 may vary depending on your region and specific incentives offered by Pampered Chef. It is best to consult with your team leader or the company directly for the most accurate information. However, on average, you may need to sell around $3,000 or more to reach Level 3.

4. Can I still receive rewards and benefits if I don't reach Level 3?

Yes, even if you do not reach Level 3, you can still receive rewards and benefits based on your sales and performance. Pampered Chef offers various incentives and bonuses for consultants at different levels, so it is still worth striving for even if you do not reach Level 3.

5. Is it better to take my time and reach Level 3 or rush my show?

This ultimately depends on your personal goals and priorities. Rushing your show may lead to reaching Level 3 faster, but it also requires a certain level of sales and effort. Taking your time may allow you to build a stronger customer base and potentially reach Level 3 with less stress. Consider your schedule and goals before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • PamperedChefDebi