• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Krystal's $1000 Show: Hoping to Reach $3000 SAT Level!

In summary, Krystal's $1000 Show is a virtual cooking party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant named Krystal. The goal of the show is to help customers reach $3000 in sales, which is the minimum amount needed to achieve the SAT level and earn more rewards and benefits. To attend the show, you can contact Krystal directly or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can connect you with her. During the show, Krystal will showcase new products, demonstrate how to use them, and share cooking and entertaining tips. Attending the show supports Krystal's business and allows you to learn about new products and connect with other customers. If the show reaches $3000 in sales, Krystal will earn the
Gina M
Gold Member
I have a show tonight that has around 22 people coming (could even be more) - she also has 8 outside orders already (4 are from me) - I so would love to have a $1000 show to also push me closer to the $3000 SAT level. I'm also going to ask everyone to host a show (I have yet to do this so hopefully it will work) - I'll check back later to tell everyone how I did:)

Good Luck!!!!

Good luck!!

Best wishes!

Good luck from L.A....

I just qualified today :love: So my PC mojo is STRONG! :love:

Let us know how you did!! I just came from a show and my host is going to sign. She has 2 bookings for Jan and 1 for Feb. Her father is going to do a catty show in Dec!! Cool Beans! Good MoJo coming from TX!!

Thanks everyone - it went well - over $800 in sales with 19 people showing up and 9 outside orders - no one ordered super big but I did get at least one booking out of it - will follow up for more - fun group of moms from my kid's school - but a long night - I'm off to bed!

What is Krystal's $1000 Show?

Krystal's $1000 Show is a virtual cooking party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant named Krystal. The goal of the show is to help customers reach $3000 in sales, which is the minimum amount needed to achieve the SAT level and earn more rewards and benefits.

How can I attend Krystal's $1000 Show?

You can attend Krystal's $1000 Show by contacting Krystal directly or by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can connect you with her. You can also check the upcoming events on the Pampered Chef website to see if Krystal has any shows scheduled.

What happens during Krystal's $1000 Show?

During the show, Krystal will showcase some of the latest Pampered Chef products and demonstrate how to use them in various recipes. She will also share tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining. You will have the opportunity to purchase products and support Krystal's show to help her reach the $3000 SAT level.

What are the benefits of attending Krystal's $1000 Show?

Attending Krystal's $1000 Show not only supports her business, but it also allows you to learn about new products, get recipe ideas, and connect with other Pampered Chef customers. Additionally, if the show reaches $3000 in sales, Krystal will earn the SAT level and receive more rewards and benefits, which she can then pass on to her customers.

How can I help Krystal reach the $3000 SAT level?

You can help Krystal reach the $3000 SAT level by attending her show and making a purchase. You can also invite friends and family to attend the show or share it on social media to help spread the word. Every purchase made during the show will contribute to reaching the $3000 goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Sales