• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the minimum sales needed for level 2?

In summary, Sell-a-Thon is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn exclusive products and rewards by increasing their sales. To participate, consultants must be registered and can track their sales through their consultant account. The rewards for Sell-a-Thon vary each time it is hosted and can include exclusive products, discounts, and other incentives. This event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long they have been with the company. Sell-a-Thon typically lasts for a few weeks, but the exact duration can vary.
schel
Ok,
I have one hopefully last question....
I need 1500.00 submitted to get level 2.
I have a show from Oct I submitted and 1 from Nov. To get it I need 2 Nov shows??
Ok no problem if thats the case, but... I am sooooo close.
= 555.64
= 542.38

Ok...
I have a show I need to submitt tonight
The commisionable sales are at
the guest sales are at

How much do I need to purchase to get to level 2??

I hated word problems in school!!

I just don't know what I consider for sales, the 492 or the 501???

HELP!!!! :eek:

Schel

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but here goes....Level 1 is 2 NOVEMBER shows submitted by DECEMBER 5Level 2 is $1500 in COMMISSIONABLE sales from NOVEMBER shows submitted by DECEMBER 5(I'm not yelling, just trying to stress certain words) :D

So I need to base my 492 amount not the 501 amount right?
Schel

schel said:
So I need to base my 492 amount not the 501 amount right?
Schel
Right. :D

Too late now, but your Oct. show doesn't count for SAT. Only shows Held in Nov. & submitted by Dec. 5th. I hope you still made it!

What is Sell-a-Thon?

Sell-a-Thon is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn exclusive products and rewards by increasing their sales.

How do I participate in Sell-a-Thon?

To participate in Sell-a-Thon, you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. You can then login to your consultant account and start tracking your sales to earn rewards.

What are the rewards for participating in Sell-a-Thon?

The rewards for Sell-a-Thon vary each time it is hosted, but they can include exclusive products, discounts on future purchases, and other exciting incentives.

Is Sell-a-Thon only for new consultants?

No, Sell-a-Thon is open to all Pampered Chef consultants regardless of how long they have been with the company. It is a great opportunity for all consultants to increase their sales and earn rewards.

How long does Sell-a-Thon last?

The duration of Sell-a-Thon can vary, but it typically lasts for a few weeks. Be sure to check the details of each specific Sell-a-Thon event for the exact dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • pampered1224