• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Level 2 Worth It? - Nov. Sell-a-Thon

In summary, the woman is 39.00 away from level 2 and would it be worth it to place an order to get level 2? PP3 says yes and the deadline for submitting November shows is today.
schel
I am 39.00 away from Level 2. Would it be worth it to place an order to get level 2?
Schel

YES!!!! You are going to receive more than that in product.

Totally! Order some things from the outlet like the Salad cards that you can use for door prizes or something like that... prizes for incentives etc!

YES! YES! YES!!!

Shop for Christmas gifts or just for give aways later.

quiverfull7 said:
Totally! Order some things from the outlet like the Salad cards that you can use for door prizes or something like that... prizes for incentives etc!

If she orders from the outlet now it will count for December sales. She'll need to place an order through PP3 & date it for November.

I would definitely order if you are that close.

Oh... I"m having some very blonde moments today.. .thanks SO much for correcting that!!!!!!!

Remember whatever you order must be commissionable! Buy a gift and order it in the giftee's name or get on the phone and find someone to place an order - maybe offer to pay part of the shipping since it would be direct shipping charges...

I thought you had to place and submit your order in November. If not, that bites I submitted a show yesterday and didn't backdate it because I thought I had to submit in November also.

mommylove_07 said:
I thought you had to place and submit your order in November. If not, that bites I submitted a show yesterday and didn't backdate it because I thought I had to submit in November also.

Today is the deadline for subitting for Nov sales.

chefsteph07 said:
Today is the deadline for subitting for Nov sales.

Quick correction, today is the deadline for POR points and for SAT points. You can submit a November show for the guest and host specials until the end of December.

Oops, I should of check on it. Oh well, nothing I can do now.

Yes for sure!!!!

Related to Is Level 2 Worth It? - Nov. Sell-a-Thon

1. What is the Nov. Sell a Thon event?

The Nov. Sell a Thon is an annual sales event hosted by Pampered Chef in the month of November. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on a variety of products.

2. When does the Nov. Sell a Thon start and end?

The Nov. Sell a Thon typically starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th.

3. Are there any special offers or promotions during the Nov. Sell a Thon event?

Yes, there are special offers and promotions available during the Nov. Sell a Thon event. These may include discounted prices, free products, and limited edition items.

4. Can anyone participate in the Nov. Sell a Thon event?

Yes, anyone can participate in the Nov. Sell a Thon event. It is open to all customers, as well as Pampered Chef consultants who can earn extra rewards and bonuses for sales during this time.

5. How can I find out about the deals and discounts offered during the Nov. Sell a Thon?

You can find out about the deals and discounts offered during the Nov. Sell a Thon by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting your local consultant. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
Replies