• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Hosting Dilemma: Can I Call HO and Cancel the Order?

In summary, if you are hosting a Pampered Chef party and need to cancel your order, you can do so by notifying the Home Office as soon as possible. However, cancelling the order will result in the loss of host rewards. If the order is cancelled after the party has ended, the Home Office will review the situation and may make adjustments to the rewards. It is best to notify the Home Office at least 24 hours before the party ends to avoid any issues or fees. If you need to cancel the order, you can also reschedule the party for a later date.
ChefSheena
Gold Member
I am doing the mystery host catalog show for November and invited my sister, who lives out of State, to participate as well. There are only 5 hosts that wanted to do it, but they're already at the $600 mark!
...long story short...
I just went on my CC to check on things and noticed there was an online order that has been picked... it's a $130 order from my sister's MIL that was supposed to go under the mystery host catalog show!!!

What do I do?!??!?

Can I call HO and explain this? Will they cancel the order?

Ugh....

I think the guest can, but it's complicated. She can return the items to get a refund and place the order again as part of the show...but she'll be out the $130 until she receives the products, sends them back and gets the refund check.

I think if she calls *first thing* in the morning and cancels it before they ship it she might be able to cancel it without the whole ship-it-back trouble.

1. Can I cancel my order if I am hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can cancel your order if you are hosting a Pampered Chef party. However, it is important to notify the Home Office as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience or fees.

2. Will I still receive host rewards if I cancel the order?

Unfortunately, if you cancel the order, you will not receive any host rewards. Host rewards are only earned when a party reaches a certain sales amount and the order is fulfilled.

3. What happens if I cancel the order after the party has ended?

If you cancel the order after the party has ended, the host rewards may be affected. The Home Office will review the situation and determine if any adjustments need to be made.

4. Is there a deadline for canceling the order?

Yes, there is a deadline for canceling the order. It is best to notify the Home Office at least 24 hours before the party ends to avoid any issues or fees.

5. Can I reschedule the party if I cancel the order?

Yes, you can reschedule the party if you cancel the order. We understand that unexpected circumstances may arise, and we are happy to work with you to find a new date that works for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SillyChef