• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mystery Show: Unsolicited Order Call & Puzzling Questions

A consultant will hand me an order form and then walk away. I'll go to the break room and see an order form for my show sitting on the counter.
finley1991
I got a call this morning from a lady who wants to place an order on a show coming up. She tells me the host's name and the date and neither sound familiar. The thing that was weird was that this lady asked me, "What is your relationship to *host*? How do you know her?" At first I thought maybe she is another consultant...

I turn on my computer just to double check and I don't have a show scheduled for that day and I don't know the host... I don't have anyone by that name in P3.

Then she says to me, kind of snotty... "Then how did I get your catalog?" Ummm... I don't know! :confused:

So strange!!!!

That is hilarious!

Maybe you snuck the catalog into her house in the dark of night?

or Used your Super-powers to tele-transport it into her hand?

Or you shape-changed into smoke and went under her door with it?

(ummm, sorry - I hang out with an almost 7 yr. old boy....):eek::D

I did the shape-change smoke! ;)

wow! Could it be someone on your team that has the show and she picked up one of your cattys at a meeting?

I had a host close a show with me and on of the catalogs he handed back was from one of my downline!!!!

Just can not believe that people talk to you snotty for something that! (unfortunately...I CAN believe it). Tell her you have powers similar to Bewitched and I dream of Jeannie...and your friends call you WAHOO woman!! That might take her mind off from giving you attitude!! Or just say..."Hey I am THAT good!! You should have done your party with me!!:D

I had someone turn in a show with an outside order on another consultants order forms. It was someone I knew (although not well) I think she would leave order forms in the break room and someone grabbed one for my show !

cincychef said:
I had someone turn in a show with an outside order on another consultants order forms. It was someone I knew (although not well) I think she would leave order forms in the break room and someone grabbed one for my show !

I've had this happen as well!

What is "Mystery Show: Unsolicited Order Call & Puzzling Questions"?

"Mystery Show: Unsolicited Order Call & Puzzling Questions" is a podcast series produced by Gimlet Media. It follows host Starlee Kine as she investigates unusual and unsolved mysteries, often involving everyday objects and occurrences.

How many episodes are there in "Mystery Show: Unsolicited Order Call & Puzzling Questions"?

There are six episodes in total, each ranging from 30-45 minutes in length.

Is "Mystery Show: Unsolicited Order Call & Puzzling Questions" based on true stories?

Yes, each episode is based on a real mystery that has been submitted to the show by a listener.

Who is the host of "Mystery Show: Unsolicited Order Call & Puzzling Questions"?

The host and creator of the podcast is Starlee Kine, a writer and former contributor to "This American Life."

Can I listen to "Mystery Show: Unsolicited Order Call & Puzzling Questions" on any podcast platform?

Yes, the podcast is available on most major podcast platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies