• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Lost Order for Host and Lost Commission for Me...

In summary, the sister of my host placed an order on tuesday using my link. She said she clicked on my name and found her sisters name. She entered a 50 order and when she called pampered chef, they said the order was entered under the regular website and another consultant got credit for it. I asked how that was when she said she name name was on the site AND she clicked on her sister, the host's name. They weren't sure and switched me to technical support. Technical support said that the customer was probably on the main Pampered chef page,
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
My host's sister placed an order on tuesday using my link i gave her for the new web site. She said she clicked on my name and found her sisters name. She entered a 50 order....

Well, the order never showed up on my website, i asked her for her order confirmation and it showed the generic website. When I called pampered chef, they said the order was entered under the regular website and another consultant got credit for it. I asked how that was when she said she name name was on the site AND she clicked on her sister, the host's name. They weren't sure and switched me to technical support.

Technical support said that the customer was probably on the main Pampered chef page, and their "cookies" was turned on the page. They then probably went to my link and found their host. When they ordered it, it kept the cookies and ended up throwing MY order into the lead system AND not my hosts show. No solution, this is just what happens and i'm to encourage people to go to my website and not start at the main pampered chef site... hmm, i did- i gave the host my website.

I called my host, and I knew she'd be upset (this put her to the next level) so I told her i would cover it for her and pay the extra to get her to the next level (this family has had 5 or more shows for me over the years).

Yes, i could have had her sister cancel the order, but Pampered chef already shipped it. So this means she would have had to return her products and (or refuse them).. which would have been a hassle for me, so i didn't want to create that hassle for my customer.

This was done on the beta site. ok, i'm done venting.... Beta has been good lately, but now i'm wondering if i should stop sending outside orders to it... and how many OTHER orders I've lost due to this unknowingly.:cry:

I just had a guest email me from my website (old, not new) because she was trying to place an order on a show and it kept telling her the host didn't exist but sent her to shop anyway. Fortunately she didn't actually go through the whole process (did have her cart full and ready to go). She contacted me, we tried again and still no such host?! Took the order the old fashioned way-over the phone!

Soooo glad I stuck with the old system. After all the newsletter issues that they had, I've been too scared to just jump into the "Beta" system. :rolleyes:

Sorry you girls have been having issues. I hope :pray: they get it resolved SOON!

I am thankful that you guys have stuck with it so that eventually we will all have a wonderful system. I bailed except for supply orders and helping new consultants.Tech really needs to find a way to ask the customer at the end of the ordering process if she/he wants it with a certain consultant or show no matter how they are ordering. It shouldn't be that hard to do. I suggested that more than once and have been for years, even in our old system. I'm so sorry that you and your host lost the sale but I do thank you for hanging in there.

I am sorry this happened but if it makes you feel any better I dont this this is exclusive to the beta sight. I had a new girl on my team have 2-3 people not able to place an order one day, they said they got to the payment page and it wouldn't let them enter anything. She called tech support but it resolved itself. I also had someone complain that it seemed the web was down when they were ordering but by the time I checked it was fine. I think the best we can do is say if you have any trouble or just aren't sure you are doing it right please contact me, it is easier to make it right before you order than fix it after the fact:)

I'm having problems too. My host from last night said that she wasn't listed when she tried to find her show, and her friends couldn't find her either...although it all looks fine from my end.

If I were you guys I'd put these shows on the old website and get your outside orders that way until they fix this. You'd have to enter them into the shows but at least you'd GET them.Just had a thought... Could they be looking on the old website instead of going to the beta one?

bethcooks4u said:
If I were you guys I'd put these shows on the old website and get your outside orders that way until they fix this. You'd have to enter them into the shows but at least you'd GET them.

Just had a thought... Could they be looking on the old website instead of going to the beta one?

Mine was in the old site! I quit using the new site in July. Just couldn't take it anymore!

bethcooks4u said:
If I were you guys I'd put these shows on the old website and get your outside orders that way until they fix this. You'd have to enter them into the shows but at least you'd GET them.

Just had a thought... Could they be looking on the old website instead of going to the beta one?

I quit using the new site early this summer too. This was with the old site.

You have to take the scenic route ... but try this on the old web page ... invite yourself as a guest to the online show > send yourself on e-mail invite > go to your e-mail > open the invitation > click "not attending" > click shop online > copy THAT URL & give it to your host, put it on the Facebook event, etc. That's a permanent URL that won't expire until the online show closes automatically. If you re-set the end date of the online show, it will be active again.I keep that link saved in a word document, then for each new show I just search for a host on my page, grab the last 6 digits of the show number, change it on my saved link & use it. It's a direct link to the show. No way to mess it up! And no more "host" box & having to search for a host by name! It bypasses all that, bypasses the option to do an outside order, etc. I've never had an order entered under the wrong consultant, host or go in as an outside order using that method. ;)

What is a lost order for host?

A lost order for host refers to an order that was initially placed by a host for a direct sales company, but was somehow lost or not properly recorded. This can result in the host not receiving credit or commission for the order.

What is a lost commission for me?

A lost commission for me refers to a situation where a direct sales consultant does not receive credit or commission for a sale they made due to a mistake or error in the system.

How can I prevent a lost order for host?

To prevent a lost order for host, it is important to ensure that all orders are properly recorded and tracked in the direct sales company's system. This can be achieved by double-checking all orders and following up with the company if there are any discrepancies.

What should I do if I experience a lost commission for me?

If you experience a lost commission for me, it is important to reach out to the direct sales company and provide proof of the sale, such as an order confirmation or customer receipt. This will help the company investigate and correct the error.

Can lost orders for host or lost commissions for me be recovered?

In most cases, lost orders for host or lost commissions for me can be recovered if proper documentation and proof of the sale can be provided. It is important to act quickly and follow up with the direct sales company to resolve the issue. However, there may be some situations where the lost order or commission cannot be recovered due to system limitations or other factors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991