• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Wrong Shipping Address be Fixed? (UPDATE ID INCLUDED)

In summary, the customer experienced problems with their show being shipped and called customer service. The customer was told that their show was not showing up yet, but they were given a show number to hold and they would release the show once the correct address was put in.
Jenni
Holy cow I made a BIG mistake... I closed out a show about 20 minutes ago. I was suppose to have it shipped to my house not host's house and forgot to enter that info. I called and they don't have the show yet in their computer and told me to call back in the early AM. Can this be fixed????
UPDATE ID BELOW!!

Last edited:
Jenni said:
Holy cow I made a BIG mistake... I closed out a show about 20 minutes ago. I was suppose to have it shipped to my house not host's house and forgot to enter that info. I called and they don't have the show yet in their computer and told me to call back in the early AM. Can this be fixed????

Yes, call FIRST THING in the a.m. and they should be able to catch it...

What time do they open? Its 11:21 where I live are they on the same time zone as me? Stressed can't think and overly tired! :cry:

Chicago is one hour behind us.

Ok So I set the alarm to go off and had the phone next to the bed. Called right at 8 my time... Got a lady who must not be a morning person. She said she could not help me. She said once it has been shipped I could try and call Fed ex and have the address change. Could try... WHAT that is a chance! I very politely said when I called last night the gentleman I talked to said as long as I called first thing I would not have a problem. I told her in a nice voice that now I'm sitting here wondering if she is correct and it can't be changed or if the man I talked to last night was correct and it could be. She then asked me to hold came back 30 seconds later and said this is a one time offer I have changed it but they would not be helping in the future if I had this problem. Part of me is erked at her rudeness.... the other part of me is just breathing better knowing the problem is fixed.

They always say it is a one time thing.... They just want to make sure wse are more careful. I really is not a huge deal.

I submitted a show yesterday and I realized I looked at a direct ship address wrong it looked like a 9 but it was a 4. I called 2 hrs after I submitted the show and the lady I talked to said my show wasnt showing up yet but took the show # from me and put a note to put my show on hold then she would get the correct address on there and release the show.

It usually depends on who answers the phone who will go "above and beyond" the call of duty. I know, having worked in customer service many years, that there is always some way to make something happen for a customer. Too bad you couldn't have gotten the same gentleman this morning that you spoke to last night!

1. Is there a panic button on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a panic button on the Pampered Chef website. It is located in the bottom right corner of the screen and is labeled "Need Help?"

2. What does the panic button do?

The panic button on the Pampered Chef website allows you to quickly and easily contact our customer service team for any assistance you may need with your order or products.

3. Can I use the panic button to track my order?

No, the panic button is only for contacting customer service. To track your order, you can click on the "Track My Order" link in the top right corner of the website.

4. Is the panic button available 24/7?

No, the panic button is only available during our customer service hours which are Monday through Friday from 8am to 10pm CST and Saturday from 9am to 6pm CST.

5. Will using the panic button affect my place in the virtual party I am attending?

No, using the panic button will not affect your place in the virtual party. It is simply a tool for contacting customer service and will not interrupt your party experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sillylittlechef