• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Package Was Delivered to the Wrong Address - Has This Happened to You?

have the courtesy to bring it up when they saw me because they knew it would've been awkward.I have had this happen before too. I called the UPS office and they told me the driver dropped it off at the wrong house. The driver may have been able to provide more information such as what time he dropped it off, what time he left the scene, etc.She called UPS and they told her the driver dropped it off at her house. She could call her neighbors and see if they have any packages.
Tara1021
So, I did a show last Tuesday for a friend of mine that i work with. She just called me b/c her stuff was supposed to arrive today. She's been tracking the package and low and behold it says delivered at 245 this afternoon. Guess what?! Didn't come to her house!!! We don't know where it is. PC was really helpful when I just talked to them and are starting the tracking process. My hostess and I are thinking that it was delivered to same address but the wrong street. Anyone had this happen before?

I have had this happen before, not with PC but with UPS and FedEx. They just delivered it to the wrong house number and the driver remembered where he left it. She could call her local UPS office and see what they remember about the package(s).

She called and the driver says he delivered it to her house. I told her to wait to call the guest till tomorrow afternoon and see if it shows up. Hopefully, I'll have some good news to share.:(

Could he describe the house he delivered it to? She could call her neighbors and see if they have any packages.

I hope you get it resolved soon! Good luck!

I am experiencing a similiar situation also, the host states that she is missing one box of 5 which contains the majority of the orders. I checked shipping status and everything shows as being delivered. Gotta love it, shes stating to me that this is putting her in a difficult position, like this is my fault!!!! First of all, this host has been my worst one who cant get the concept of product total verses total sales, she sent me a check for just the product total and it took over three days of explaining for it to finally get thru to her. Very frustrating, over my six years, she tops the cake! Anyways, I told her I would contact UPS and I emailed her the tracking numbers just in case they wont give me any info, since I am not the recipient. I also explained to her that I have no control of what UPS does, and hopefully the box wasnt stolen, but I also told her, I am sure PC would make good of it. I am hoping they just forgot to take it off the truck and will deliver it the next day. So, I can sympathize with you on this one, it does get sometimes frustrating regarding missing items, but thank god this rarely happens, just holiday time is not a pleasant time for these situations to occur. Good luck and keep your fingers crossed with this situation.

Yesterday a friend received a box (at his business) that had been shipped (and finally delivered) by UPS. It was sent in 1998!

I had a host in September who called me when her order arrived and told me that there was a box missing. I told her to give it a day or so because sometimes an order may be split up and arrive on different days. She called me about 4 days later and said it still hadn't arrived, so I checked the shipment status. I discovered that that box had accidentally been sent to Salt Lake City, Utah (I live in Pennsylvania!) and was on its way back. That was a first for me!

I had an individual order that was shipped to Maine instead of Michigan! Still have never received it - reordered the chopper because the customer needed it for Christmas!

Before we moved a few months ago, we had problems with ups delivering my packages to another addy in town. The difference? We were N they were S. And to make matters worse, the town had 4 streets with the same name, same house numbers, just different directional designations. You may want to check into it and see if there's a possibility it just got sent to a West and not an East. Thankfully, the little old lady who lived there called me a day later and said my packages were on her doorstep and could I please come get them. She was used to it.

I have had packages delivered 2 blocks down the street and the UPS guy argue that he delivered it to my house. This happened twice and was delivered to the same house. The first time the lady was gone to Florida for the winter and one of her relatives came by, saw the package on the door, opened the door and put it inside. About a week later I happened to see this person and somehow the package was mentioned. They didn't look at the package, just shoved it inside and locked the door. The second time, I got in my car and drove around until I found the package sitting on her doorstep. It was a new driver both times. These things happen all the time. It is very frustrating when it happens to you.

chefjeanine said:
Yesterday a friend received a box (at his business) that had been shipped (and finally delivered) by UPS. It was sent in 1998!

Was the delivery guy kinda pasty white, round head with black spots and .... named WILSON!!!!:D :D

Just got a call from the hostess. Her addres is 5923...the lady at 5823 showed up on her doorstep this morning with the boxes! YIPPEE!!!!

Tara1021 said:
Just got a call from the hostess. Her addres is 5923...the lady at 5823 showed up on her doorstep this morning with the boxes! YIPPEE!!!!

Whew!! I bet you're relieved!!

I guess I got lucky with my UPS guy! (not literally- that sounds bad!!!) He is always so nice and he delivers my PC boxes to me no matter what crazy address HO thinks they need to go!!

Completely relieved!:p

I am so glad it was found Tara. I figured it was something simple since it has happened to me before it just takes a while for everyone to know what happens it seems. If Ihad someone else packages on my front door, I would call them immediately not wait to report it.

I had a a small show that was to be delivered to my house today. I just got home and it wasn't here so I checked the shipment status. It got to the closest town to me and was sent back because the box was damaged!! Now I have to wait for HO to send out more!!

gilliandanielle said:
I guess I got lucky with my UPS guy! (not literally- that sounds bad!!!) He is always so nice and he delivers my PC boxes to me no matter what crazy address HO thinks they need to go!!

I love my UPS guy, he'll even deliver boxes to me at work if I'm not home when he comes:D LOVE HIM to bits!

Related to My Package Was Delivered to the Wrong Address - Has This Happened to You?

1. What should I do if my package was delivered to the wrong address?

First, reach out to the delivery company (e.g. USPS, FedEx) and inform them of the situation. They may be able to retrieve the package and redeliver it to the correct address. If the package cannot be retrieved, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it usually take for a package to be redelivered?

The redelivery time can vary depending on the delivery company's policies and procedures. However, it typically takes 2-3 business days for the package to be redelivered to the correct address.

3. Will I be charged for the redelivery of my package?

If the mistake was on the delivery company's end, you should not be charged for the redelivery. However, if the mistake was due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by the customer, there may be additional charges for the redelivery.

4. Is there any way to prevent my package from being delivered to the wrong address in the future?

While we cannot guarantee that your package will never be delivered to the wrong address, there are steps you can take to minimize the chances. Double-check your address before placing an order, and consider using a secure delivery option such as signature confirmation.

5. What happens if my package is not recovered or redelivered?

If the package cannot be retrieved or redelivered, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will work with you to find a solution, such as reshipping the items or issuing a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cookingwithjodipowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Evelynt
  • JCBurk