• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Delivered to Wrong Address

In summary, if your Pampered Chef show was delivered to the wrong address, you can contact the customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 to have it located and delivered to the correct address at no additional cost. The time it takes for the package to be delivered will depend on the shipping method and location. You can also update your account information or contact customer service to change the address for future orders. Once the package has been delivered to the correct address, you can track it using the provided tracking number.
chefkathy
I live 1.5 miles from Nancy Jo Ryan's office.Yesterday, I was expecting 3 boxes to arrive as I had hosted a Mystery Host party last week and everything was being delivered to me. Well, I only received two.So I checked the tracking and it said one was delivered and signed for by Nancy. Hmm....we are close enough that we have the same FedEx driver. I called her office and low and behold it was there! They had also received several boxes and hadn't checked through them all yet.Who else can say that NJR signed for their packages, huh? :p:p:pNow I have to go pick it up. 38+ weeks pregnant and picking up a big PC box don't go together.

DO NOT pick up that box!!!!! Get Nancy Jo to do it - then you can say that NJR is your delivery person too! LOL

One of my downline had some of my new director products arrive at her house by mistake. I did go over to get them and opened them with her so hopefully that Director bug would bite. Well, the bug bit, but that is as far as it has gone for now! She is still trying.:)

1. What should I do if my Pampered Chef show was delivered to the wrong address?

If your show was delivered to the wrong address, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in locating your package and arranging for it to be delivered to the correct address.

2. Will I be charged for the incorrect delivery?

No, you will not be charged for the incorrect delivery. Our customer service team will work with you to ensure that your package is delivered to the correct address at no additional cost to you.

3. How long will it take for my package to be delivered to the correct address?

The time it takes to have your package delivered to the correct address will vary depending on the shipping method and location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once they have located your package and arranged for it to be delivered to the correct address.

4. Can I change the address for future Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for future orders by updating your account information. You can also contact our customer service team to update the address for any pending orders.

5. Can I track my package once it has been delivered to the correct address?

Yes, you can track your package using the tracking number provided by our customer service team. This will allow you to see the status of your package and its estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • mpkegley