• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh What Happened With the 2 Day Shipping??

In summary, the customer was very frustrated because their order did not arrive on time. The customer also mentioned that FedEx is often able to deliver in spite of the weather conditions.
DeeDee616
I have a friend who ordered 4 can openers around noon on Monday and paid $30.00 to have it shipped for 2 days (in time for Xmas Eve) and i just tracked the package and it said will be delived by 7PM Dec 26!!!! What on the web site where she ordered would it say it would be there for Xmas Eve. And then what is the point in paying that expensive amount for 2 day shipping to have it arrive in 4 days! I don't know if i should bother sending an email to HO today or just wait till Friday. But that was not fair. She was just about willing to pay anything to get them to her by today. I am not even sure if she knows yet that they won't be there by today. And i know i am going to have to be th eone to hear it and deal with the HO. Just a little fustrated!

the fed ex trackers are frequently wrong - it could still arrive today. Call HO and talk to them about it and make sure she got her 2-day shipping before you get yourself in a tizzy over this.

pamperedlinda said:
the fed ex trackers are frequently wrong -
Very true - I've had this happen before several times. If she selected and paid for the expedited shipping, then it HAS to ship that way.

She can always print off a photo and add it to a card showing what the late gift will be ... but if she doesn't get it on time, she definitely has a complaint for a refund on her shipping.

I'd check the tracking again, there are a LOT of weather delays lately that are beyond anyone's control. It may still come.I have seen FedEx and UPS both work VERY hard to move everything through this weather.On the realistic side of me, I get irritated with people who forgot that Christmas is Dec. 25th EVERY YEAR! It isn't a surprise. I so want to say (but would never ever...)..."A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."Instead, I smile and do all I can to make them happy.But seriously, I'd like them to understand that Christmas isn't about the gifts, the money and the rush... <Sigh>

janetupnorth said:
......"A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."

I just used that phrase the other day. One of my favorites!

Here's the other thing - and I was just floored when it happened. I had a package that was supposed to be coming in on Friday. We had a foot of snow so, never got the package. It did not appear on Saturday either. Now here is the part that floored me - IT WAS THERE ON SUNDAY afternoon! The foot prints were clean as we got another 3 inches and it was all of 1 degree above zero but it was sitting in the flower pot right next to the door. ON A SUNDAY!!!
So FedEx is delivering anything and everything they possibly can to make sure it gets there. Also, Janet - I had a party that was picking the same day I submitted it. It was picking for several days and the dates matched what the tracker on CC showed. However, what I did not know was that the 6 of 8 boxes had already been deleivered (Still the FedEx tracking was not correct at that point either), and the others were on trucks "out for delivery" so do not take to much stock in the CC tracker or that FedEx is tracking stuff properly right now either. We will keep our fingers crossed. I have another Grinder that is a Chritmas gift that was reported broken on Monday and says it will be delievered today as well. So I hope!

It may still show up. I had items that were showing for delivery today that arrived on Monday.

I have a happy ending with my show. It's been sitting in the local hub (hour away) for the past 8 days. Fed ex won't attempt a rural delivery in our more than 2 feet of snow. Don't blame them. Items were for Christmas. AFter a lot of time on phone Fedex okayed my client's husband to pick up the show at the hub. He works close by. The client is getting her things today! FedEx has been delivering in my town, but just not in the rural it looks like. My other client's is scheduled to be delivered here in town today. It was very hard to get through to Fedex, but they did a nice job of helping me out.

I have 2 DCB's that were promised to be delivered by the 23rd. One even had "by 4pm 12/23" on the tracker. Since 12/23 evening that statement is gone and it still shows as info transmitted. Fortunately the host said she didn't NEED it for Christmas but I know she's disappointed anyway. The other was a return processed within the time they promised 12/23 delivery. I called 12/18 and they said they'd overnight it. I called on the 22nd and they said there was no note to that effect and THEY would overnight it. It was shipped USPS on the 23rd. So both are out in the system somewhere...

I understand that the weather has been very bad in Chicago and that they're totally swamped and it's not all in their control but how about an email apology for promising and then not being able to keep that promise. I have called and emailed both customers with apologies and am blaming the weather. Fortunately the news is backing me up with all their talk of the weather in Chicago.

Unfortunately Beth, for companies, there is no "feedback" from FedEx and especially not from the USPS to tell us that there is a delay somewhere. It takes manual checking on their system of all tracking numbers. To do that, then look up the consultant and send an apology e-mail would be quite a tedious process. Companies rely on ours and our customer feedback to them on issues such as that.

I placed an order on Sunday night, and received my package yesterday afternoon. I was VERY surprised on the quick delivery, especially since I did not use expedited delivery and because of all of the holiday shipping challenges that keeps FedEx sooooo busy this time of year.

Sorry you didn't get your items in the requested timeframe.

what does HO do when it's FedEx that messed up and delayed the delivery? my show had two boxes and the second box didn't deliver on the 23 or 24th! i had to give my trifle bowl out to one customer to borrow and the others have to wait.

i sent the solution center an email but don't know the response yet.

thanks.

jodie said:
what does HO do when it's FedEx that messed up and delayed the delivery? my show had two boxes and the second box didn't deliver on the 23 or 24th! i had to give my trifle bowl out to one customer to borrow and the others have to wait.

i sent the solution center an email but don't know the response yet.

thanks.

It depends on the reason for the delay. If it was weather related, it is an act of God, not human/system error and we just have to live with the results.

HO is closed today so don't expect an answer until later.

If there is valid tracking for the box, you just have to wait for it. If it is lost, they will reship it.

1. Why did my order not arrive within 2 days?

There are a few potential reasons for this. It is possible that there was a delay in processing your order, or that there were unforeseen issues with shipping. You can contact our customer service team for more information about your specific order.

2. Can I get a refund if my order does not arrive within 2 days?

Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for delayed shipping. However, we do apologize for any inconvenience and will work to get your order to you as soon as possible.

3. Is there a way to track my 2 day shipping order?

Yes, you should have received a tracking number for your order when it shipped. You can use this number to track the status of your package and see when it is estimated to arrive.

4. Are there any exceptions to the 2 day shipping policy?

Yes, there are a few exceptions. Orders placed on weekends or holidays may experience a delay in shipping. Additionally, some products may take longer to process and ship due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I change my shipping method after placing my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping method on an order once it has been placed. If you need to expedite your order, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ellabug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MLinAZ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • wadesgirl