• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weird things happening with shipping?

MLinAZ

Gold Member
May 7, 2009
Okay, apparently there are some weird things happening at HO! I received a package the other day that I assumed were my replacement parts. But I opened it today to find a part I never ordered and a packing slip for a customer I don't know. I called the consultant that is on the packing slip and she said she thought from what the customer told her that she got her part - BUT that her show order had been really messed up. She's going to talk to the customer tomorrow and let me know, and of course I'll call HO tomorrow.

And I know Caressa had a show just ship out that was missing products, etc.

Anyone else having wacky problems with shipments?

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
Yeah, I have an ENTIRE box of products missing from Sherry's show! I have to call HO tomorrow morning and get this straightened out. It is stated that 5 boxes were delivered, but only 4 were actually delivered. UGH.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
HO put the 12" Executive Skillet (#2865) in my customer's box instead of the 11" Executive Square Grill Pan (#2868). Not too bad, but still an inconvenience considering the customers here have to wait 4 weeks to GET their box & now she has to wait more to get the adjustment. :(

pjpamchef

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2005
a few years back the shipping labels and boxes got off, so the machines were putting the labels on the wrong boxes. Call HO asap to let them know what you have.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I was thrilled to get a call today from my host last week saying everything arrived yesterday, in great condition, nothing missing, and everyone is excited to be getting their products. I was really amazed the show I submitted on Tuesday shipped on Thursday, and was delivered Saturday.

mrshamel3808

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. I had ordered a replacement part for my sis-in-law but had it mailed to me and when I rlecieved the package, my name and the right order number was on the shipping label but inside was the wrong part and a packing slip with another consultant's name on it. I just called HO and they had me keep the parts and sent the actual part I ordered to me. So now I have a replacement plade for an apple peeler/corer/slicer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennifer Hunsucker
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views