• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Saturday Delivery: Addressing Common Concerns About Weekend Deliveries

In summary, a customer's show was delivered on Saturday, but it was not delivered on Monday. The driver said that it was his regular drive and that he did not know what happened.
KYCHEF
Ok so I know Fed Ex delivers on Saturday and not Monday right? Well one of my hostess had her items set to her office (which is closed on Saturday), and the Fed ex tracking says it was dropped at the front door yesterday evening, no signature requested. Well there was no one there and when I saw it last night about 8:00 she went by and there was nothing there. My question is....Would they really leave it at a closed business on the front door step on a weekend or could they have kept it on the truck and just said they delivered it? I am seriously concerned about this. Anybody else have this happen?

I'm very concerned about this. Leaving it at a home is one thing but outside of a place of business? I would call FedEx tomorrow morning and get more information. I'd hate to think that it was just left for someone to take. Hopefully there is an explanation tomorrow.

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but are they open on Monday if they don't deliver? I will try and call them

Yes. FedEx home does not deliver on Monday. The rest of the operation does, ground, etc.

Tough one - USUALLY they don't leave it at a closed business but you never know...I hope it is o.k.!

KYCHEF--any news yet?

I just tried to call Fed Ex - no answer!!

Agh this bothers me as well. We live in a secure building blah blah blah and fed ex just comes in no clue how and drops my stuff at my front door of my apartment. In a hallway where many people come by my apartment to get to the rest. I am usually home, but there is never a knock on the door or anything. Sorry for my vent.

you don't even want to get me started with this whole Fed Ex thing I have been doing this for almost three years now and I have never had a problem but just a few months into this with Fed Ex and I have had nothing but trouble!!! I had one lady say that she will never order PC again. sometimes it is hard for people to seperate and understand that the problem was with Fed Ex not PC. I hope this doesn't stay this way because I feel like something is sabataging (sp?) my business. And I am really having to work over time to track, fix, and pacify any problems and I really shouldn't have to. I can feel my blood pressure rising by just typing this!!! I have a VERY supportive husband but since we have had all of the problems he says that it just isn't worth it!!! I have been in tears several times!!

heather

I have contacted HO whenever a customer complains about anything. I figure that if they know the extent of the problem, they're likely to try to do something about it.

I recently had a return host who said she was very disappointed with the way her show was delivered. Last year with UPS they made sure someone was there to receive it, they placed the boxes in plastic to protect from the weather, etc. This year it was left on her damp porch without warning or protection from the elements. She is not impressed with the change.

Funny thing happened today. FedEx delivered part of my show here today. The rest is due tomorrow. So much for the no Monday delivery. It was my regular driver too! I'll have to ask him tomorrow about that.

I also live in a secured door apartment building. My guy rings my bell and carries my boxes in. I'm on the first floor but still he does this.

Well here is the latest....My girls called from the office where it was "supposedly" deliveredat 5:49 on Saturday - Fed Ex brought it today - on Monday. I don't know what's up with that - but I am glad it was ok and not left - but not sure why they ended the tracking info with "delivered". OH well...go figure!

KYCHEF said:
Well here is the latest....My girls called from the office where it was "supposedly" deliveredat 5:49 on Saturday - Fed Ex brought it today - on Monday. I don't know what's up with that - but I am glad it was ok and not left - but not sure why they ended the tracking info with "delivered". OH well...go figure!
You need to call HO and let them know about this. Select Option #3 - Consultant Services. Seriously......CALL. I've had a couple of really bad things happen and even got a call from FedEx trying to sooth it over and explain it away. If you do not complain HO will not know and they will think that it is acceptable.

I would call. The Fed Ex guy has my stuff out for delivery for three days. The first day the business was not open. I am not a business and was here all day! Second day he could not find me. The third day he showed up in a Rider truck.

Well I called HO,they must be busy, will get a call back within an hour thirty to two hours from now.

KYCHEF said:
Well I called HO,they must be busy, will get a call back within an hour thirty to two hours from now.
Well, it is Monday....they will call you. I think I was transferred to Margie Kruck (I can't find my notes right now and I'm not positive that is her name). She is the liason with FedEx and our problems. She was great and was glad to know about the problems. She must have talked to someone as I had calls from both the local FedEx person and the Regional FedEx person.

So happy to hear that the order did show up today. I agree to let HO know. How can something be delivered when it's not?

I have called HO and I must not have gotten the right dpartment becuase they were NO help at all nor were they willing to transfer me to someone that could help. All she kept saying was oh know that is terrible. And when I asked her what we needed to do about all of the problem she said I just don't really know!! I was very frusterated!!! (okay the truth is I still am!!)

I will try again tomorrow!!

Heather

Next time ask to speak to a supervisor. Did you select Option #3 - Consultant Services (not #2 Customer Service)....they always seem to be much more knowledgeable and helpful.

1. Can I track my Pampered Chef order through Fed Ex?

Yes, you can track your order through Fed Ex. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email or text message. You can use this tracking number to track your order on the Fed Ex website.

2. How long does it take for Pampered Chef orders to be delivered through Fed Ex?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef orders through Fed Ex depends on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. You can track the estimated delivery date using your tracking number on the Fed Ex website.

3. Can I change the delivery address for my Pampered Chef order if it's being shipped through Fed Ex?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in the delivery address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the delivery address through Fed Ex.

4. What happens if my Pampered Chef order is damaged during Fed Ex delivery?

In the rare event that your order is damaged during Fed Ex delivery, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with Fed Ex to file a claim and replace your damaged items as soon as possible.

5. Can I request a specific delivery date for my Pampered Chef order through Fed Ex?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for orders shipped through Fed Ex. Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected. However, you can track your order using the tracking number and contact Fed Ex directly for any special delivery requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
troggt
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • LisaJG