• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted & Nervous: How Soon Will I Know Everything is OK?

probably not...be accepted if there is a red circle next to the name of the customer. That means that the show has some sort of problem which you as the producer need to fix.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Finally, I just submitted my 8th show, she got to $500 (so happy for her) and I got my $2500 for first 30 days.

So my question is, how soon should I expect to see my IPT up-dated so I know for sure it all has gone through today? Or is there another way for me to know that everything is OK? (Midnight tonight is my dead-line).

It submitted fine, but I'm always nervous until that little yellow triangle thingy next to the check mark in P3 disappears (you know, in the first column, where you have a red dot for shows that are not yet submitted, and a blue check mark when they are) - what exactly does that mean, anyway?

It may not update until tomorrow. I don't think I have ever seen the IPT update right away.

Congrats on your success!!!!

It depends, 24-48 hours... but forget that- CONGRATS on your AWESOME results! You ROCK!!!

0008.gif

The triangle means that there is something off on the show. Perhaps you didn't enter a payment for a guest, an item is back ordered, or something like that. You don't really need to worry too much about those. The red circle is the one that means there is a problem and you can't go on.

CONGRATS!

The IPT updates after order processing has had a go at the show. As long as you get the email that HO received the submission, you'll have proof that you submitted on time, should there be an issue.

I meant to comment on your end of 30 days thread, but it slipped away from me.!

Congratulations on your huge accomplishment! That's awesome! Keep going strong!

What exactly does the red circle mean? If it is next to a customer's name...what do I do? (Just started in June) :) THANKS!

dennyb1998 said:
What exactly does the red circle mean? If it is next to a customer's name...what do I do? (Just started in June) :) THANKS!

You may have not completed something on their name/address part that needs fixed or you may have an extra item line that you don't need. Go back into that guest and see what is RED and change it. Also, when the sheet pans were on stop sell, they made a red dot so you couldn't submit the show.

Thanks! I figured that out after I had already posted. Thanks for your help. I love this site! Denise :)

ShanaSmith said:
The triangle means that there is something off on the show. Perhaps you didn't enter a payment for a guest, an item is back ordered, or something like that. You don't really need to worry too much about those. The red circle is the one that means there is a problem and you can't go on.

CONGRATS!

Hey, good morning all, it's me again! I actually meant the tiny yellow triangle that hangs out right next to the blue check mark, in the area at the far bottom left of P3 where all your shows are listed. It is the very first column, (before the column that says cooking show or catalog show), and has either a red dot for un-submitted shows, or a blue check mark for submitted shows. But when I first submit a show, the yellow triangle thingy hangs out right next to the check mark for a while, then disappears! I've been assuming that it means that the show has been received, but it is not 100% confirmed that everything is OK. Is that right?? So far it has always changed fairly quickly to a regular check mark without me doing anything, so I guess everything is fine! I just want to make sure I understand it in case I do ever have a problem, and it doesn't go away :) :eek: :D

Have a great day ladies, I may not be around much as I am going to be super busy today - I have playgroup here this morning I have tons to do to get ready for our vacation in Michigan (YAY!!) - we leave tomorrow morning :)

(Ann, I'll wave to you from A2, we'll be stopping by for lunch at some friends who we haven't seen for about 3 years).

I'll wave back. :)The little yellow triangle after you submit (in the far left column in the show listing area) is for the same reasons you'd have one in the finalization area for that show. Usually that there was a payment missing on an order, or someone was eligible for a special and didn't get it. And the one in the left column will go away if you double-click the show to open it, and then close it again.Yellow indicators are warnings. The show will still process with them. It's the red ones you need to worry about.

Aha! I did get the difference between the red warnings and the yellow ones, but I just wasn't sure if I should still worry about seeing yellow thingies after submitting a show that seemed to have been received with no problems.

Thanks for clearing that up Ann!

You can still submit with a yellow triangle...an order with an item that's on back order. Will not hold it up...just a curiosity. I will call that customer just to let them know.

Sometimes you'll get a red circle if you add another item to an order, but it's blank...nothing on that line item.

1. How long does it typically take to hear back after submitting my application?

The length of time varies depending on the position you applied for and the volume of applications we receive. Our team will review applications as quickly as possible and will reach out to you if you are selected to move forward in the hiring process.

2. What is the hiring process like for Pampered Chef?

Our hiring process typically involves submitting an application, participating in one or more interviews, and potentially completing a skills assessment or providing references. Our team will communicate with you throughout the process to keep you informed of next steps.

3. Will I be notified if I am not selected for the position?

Yes, we make it a priority to communicate with all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are not selected for a position, you will receive a notification from our team letting you know.

4. Are there any specific qualifications or requirements for working at Pampered Chef?

We value diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. However, there may be specific qualifications or requirements for certain positions. These will be outlined in the job description for the position you are interested in.

5. What is the company culture like at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we have a strong focus on community, collaboration, and continuous learning. We value our employees and strive to create a positive and inclusive work environment for everyone. Our team is passionate about our products and the impact they have on our customers' lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC