• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Warehouse Work on Sundays?

In summary, our warehouse is closed on Sundays and does not process or ship orders on that day. This also means that customer pick-up services and retail purchases are not available on Sundays. However, in case of special circumstances, please reach out to our customer service team for potential accommodations.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I submitted a show late this afternoon, and just now went to check to see if it was "received" in the system. The status on it is "shipped", but without any link for tracking it. It's also showing up on my Incentives Calculator already too.Do they pick and pack on Sundays? I didn't think they did, but why else would it show as "shipped" already? Verrrrry Strange!

that is weird. Are you positive it's the same show? If so, see what it says tomorrow and let us know. That would be pretty cool if you received this in the next few days.

Ya know, they have been having all of those weird computer issues too that they keep telling us about......I wonder if this could be one of those issues???? Strange.

Must have been one of those strange things we keep seeing. The status this morning is "received".:rolleyes:

Hard to tell lately...they've been behind so maybe...

1. Can I place an order on Sunday and have it shipped from the warehouse?

Unfortunately, our warehouse is closed on Sundays and does not process or ship orders on that day. Orders placed on Sundays will be processed and shipped the next business day.

2. Can I pick up my order from the warehouse on a Sunday?

No, our warehouse is closed on Sundays and does not offer customer pick-up services on that day. You can choose to have your order shipped to your preferred address or select a different pick-up location during the checkout process.

3. Are there any exceptions to the warehouse's Sunday closure?

Our warehouse is closed on Sundays as we value work-life balance for our employees. However, in case of a special circumstance or emergency, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Will my order be delayed if I place it on a Sunday?

Yes, orders placed on Sundays will not be processed until the next business day. This may result in a slight delay in the delivery of your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I visit the warehouse to purchase products on a Sunday?

Our warehouse is not open for retail purchases on Sundays. You can browse and purchase products through our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for in-person shopping opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
kaseydee