• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping Queries: Understanding Host and Guest Orders

In summary, customers have the option to have their order shipped directly to another recipient as a gift by entering their shipping address during checkout. There is a flat rate shipping fee for this service and delivery time may vary depending on shipping method and location. Customers will receive a tracking number to monitor the progress of their shipment and unfortunately, changes cannot be made once an order has been placed and shipped.
ahammons
I just submitted a show a few days ago, and one of the guests had their order shipped directly to them (they live quite a distance from the host). When I checked the tracking info, it didn't show up. I am assuming that it's because it was a Mix 'N Chop, but I got a little concerned when I received the backorder e-mail from HO - it only shows 4 of them expected to ship on the 15th, when there were 5 from that show. Does it only send an e-mail about the ones being shipped to the host??? I'm just a little confused.

Yes, if a guest orders a product and has it shipped directly to them, then you will not receive an email notification from Home Office. The email is only sent to the host when products are being shipped to them. If the guest has their order shipped directly to them, then they will be the one to receive the tracking information.

Hey there! Don't worry, it's not uncommon for tracking information to not show up right away, especially for items like the Mix 'N Chop which may not have a traditional tracking number. As for the backorder email, I believe it only shows the items being shipped to the host, so it's possible that the 5th one will still be shipped separately. If you're still concerned, you can always reach out to HO for clarification. Keep us updated!

1. Can I have my order shipped directly to someone else as a gift?

Yes, you can choose to have your order shipped directly to another recipient by entering their shipping address during checkout. You can also add a gift message to the order for a personalized touch.

2. How long does direct shipping take?

The delivery time for direct shipping can vary depending on the shipping method and the location of the recipient. Most orders are delivered within 3-7 business days, but please allow for additional time during peak holiday seasons.

3. Is there an additional fee for direct shipping?

Yes, there is a flat rate shipping fee for all orders shipped directly to an address other than your own. The fee may vary depending on the total cost and weight of the order.

4. Can I track my direct shipping order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this number to track the progress of your shipment and see the estimated delivery date.

5. Can I make changes to my direct shipping order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed and shipped. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if any modifications can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • scottcooks