• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix 'N Chop: Order Shipping Concerns

In summary, the estimated shipping time for the Mix 'N Chop is 3-5 business days and you can track your order using the provided tracking number. The return policy for the Mix 'N Chop is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and unfortunately, international shipping is not available. If your order has not yet been shipped, you can request a change in shipping address, but once it has been shipped, no changes can be made.
ahammons
I just submitted a show a few days ago, and one of the guests had their order shipped directly to them (they live quite a distance from the host). When I checked the tracking info, it didn't show up. I am assuming that it's because it was a Mix 'N Chop, but I got a little concerned when I received the backorder e-mail from HO - it only shows 4 of them expected to ship on the 15th, when there were 5 from that show. Does it only send an e-mail about the ones being shipped to the host??? I'm just a little confused.

Did you scroll down through the email? I'm not positive but I think when I've had that situation, there was one email for the whole show and then it noted the addresses or names where each one was being sent if not all to the host. You could always call and make sure the entire order was processed and that there is one on hold for that particular guest.

Yes, I scrolled through the whole e-mail and it listed 4 of them being on backorder and being shipped to the host. All four of those were ordered by the same person though. I didn't see anything listing the 5th one that should be shipped directly to the customer. Maybe I'll give them a call, just to double check.

Related to Mix 'N Chop: Order Shipping Concerns

1. How long will it take for my Mix 'N Chop to be shipped?

The estimated shipping time for the Mix 'N Chop is 3-5 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays with the shipping carrier.

2. Can I track my Mix 'N Chop order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's progress and estimated delivery date.

3. What is your return policy for the Mix 'N Chop?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including the Mix 'N Chop. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.

4. Do you offer international shipping for the Mix 'N Chop?

Unfortunately, we currently only offer shipping within the United States for the Mix 'N Chop. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my Mix 'N Chop order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies