• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Mix N Chop Really a Meat Bong?

In summary, the conversation was about a fun show with a great crowd, but there was a misunderstanding when some guests thought the presenter was talking about a "bong" instead of the "mix n chop" kitchen tool. This led to a lot of jokes and laughter throughout the rest of the show. The conversation also touched on other funny product-related stories and the presenter's humorous personality.
raebates
Staff member
Fun show last night with a great crowd and one big misunderstanding.

I was talking about the Mix N Chop. The guests started yelling out what they thought it looked like, so I shared the following story. I often take products to my Christian Business Networking Association meetings. I just place it on the table in front of me and wait for someone to ask me about it. The day I took the Mix N Chop three different men asked me as they walked in, "Is that a bomb?"

Well, two of the guests at last night's show though I'd said bong. I had absolutely no control for the rest of the show. Imagine where they went with the Magic Pot. LOL!

Fun, fun, fun crowd. They kept talking about the meat bong the rest of the night. I'll never look at the Mix N Chop in the same way again.

There are a few products my customers have made comments about what I said that make me look at products differently. When I talk about cooking chicken breasts in the DCB I say you can do 3-4 breasts for 12 minutes but it depends on the size of your breasts. One show a guest looked at me and started laughing outloud! She said who's breasts, yours or mine (she was a very well endowed woman!)? Now any time I talk about chicken in the DCB that's all I think about!!

You should have told her the breasts have to be cooked using a brazier (with the appropriate misproununciation, of course.)

I did fajitas at a show one day and they chicken wasn't done in the normal 15 minutes. Somebody asked why and I said, "Well, the host has really large breasts". I lost them after that.

At least this one was simply where their minds went. A couple of years ago I was saying that I've "never had really great success with other melon ball tools" when my voice broke in the middle of the word success. It sounded like I said, "I've never had really great sex." I didn't realize what I'd said until someone stopped me and told me.

Rae, who knew you were such a scandalous woman?

I felt really sorry for The Furry Guy. He wasn't even there to defend himself. LOL!

leftymac said:
Rae, who knew you were such a scandalous woman?

It's the flippy red hair, Keith. Underneath it is quite a devious mind!:D:love:

Ahhh, it's nice to be known and loved for exactly who I am.

That's why we get along so well. Kindred spirits, you know.

leftymac said:
I did fajitas at a show one day and they chicken wasn't done in the normal 15 minutes. Somebody asked why and I said, "Well, the host has really large breasts". I lost them after that.

This made me laugh out loud, and I had to tell my husband what I was laughing about. :D

1. What is "I Didn't Call It That" and how does it work?

"I Didn't Call It That" is a new line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. Each product comes with a unique name that reflects its purpose and features, making it fun and easy to remember. Simply browse our online catalog or attend a Pampered Chef party to discover our innovative products and how they can simplify your cooking experience.

2. Are the "I Didn't Call It That" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "I Didn't Call It That" products are dishwasher safe. We understand the importance of convenience and easy clean-up when it comes to cooking, so we have designed our products to be dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can I purchase "I Didn't Call It That" products individually or do I have to buy them in sets?

You can purchase "I Didn't Call It That" products individually or in sets. We offer a variety of options to meet your specific needs and budget. Whether you need just one item or a full set, we have you covered.

4. Are the "I Didn't Call It That" products made with high-quality materials?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on using only the best materials in our products. Our "I Didn't Call It That" line is no exception. Each item is crafted with high-quality materials that are designed to withstand everyday use and last for years to come.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and feature "I Didn't Call It That" products?

Yes, you can! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to our amazing "I Didn't Call It That" products. Our consultants will bring a variety of products for you and your guests to try and purchase. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products as a thank you for sharing our products with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies