• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix N Chop vs Mix N Masher: A Host's Dilemma and How to Resolve It

In summary, there was a mix-up with the orders of the Mix N Chop and Mix N Masher products. The host mistakenly kept the Mix N Chop instead of the Mix N Masher that was actually ordered. The consultant will need to contact the Home Office for an exchange, as this mix-up has happened numerous times. The Home Office will take care of the exchange and there is a 30-day window for returns. The Home Office is aware of this issue and will do the exchange without any problems. Good customer service is important in these situations.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I had a host give me some products to deliver to a guest (friend of mine that placed the order on her show). My friend ordered the Mix N Chop, but when I looked through the bag, there was only a Mix N Masher. I looked at the host's order and she ordered the Mix N Masher, but kept the Mix N Chop by mistake!! She thought that was what she ordered. She has already used it also. Can I return the Mix N Masher? Will I have to buy a Mix N Chop for my friend. She was so excited to get it. Now, I have to tell her the bad news.

They will take care of it for you doesnt the mix n chop and mix n mash both cost $9.00? Juost call HO tomorrow

I have had guests put the number for Mix n Masher and write down Mix n Chop in the discription so many times! I always have to call and ask them which one they actually wanted. I think it's been the Mix n Chop everytime. Why did HO put something with almost the same exact name right next to eachother on the same page??

Contact the HO to do an exchange. It shouldn't be a problem.

I have had this happen at least THREE TIMES since the mix and chop came out. Now, I won't order the mixnmasher unless I verify that IS what they want.

HO will pick up the incorrect item and send you (or the guest directly) the mix and chop! No problem!

I have had the same problem. You have 30 days to return to HO.

Yep, just got a call from a host this weekend. You can do an exchange.

When I called the solution center, Rose knew exactly what I needed to do without me explaining. All I said was I needed to change two Mix N Mashers. She said let me guess, they want the Mix N Chop. :)

Last edited:
That happened to me. HO let my guest keep the Mix N Masher as a gift, then still sent her the Mix N Chop.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I have to exchange so many Mix 'N Mashers for Mix 'N Chops. It's crazy. HO said it is the exchange of the season.

Many guest's look and see they want the Mix N' Chop and look at the first item number on the page (Mix 'N Masher) and not at the item number that is in the pixcture.

I look at it as providing good customer service for my customers. I also double check with then, when it shows they should have received it. I have received a couple of orders that way and one booking. I'll return as many Mix 'N Mashers as I have to, if the orders and bookings continue. :)

I have had this happen with the Handy Scraper and the Kitchen Brush a lot here lately. I guess b/c they both with scrape!! HO will do the exchange with no problem in the first 30 days.

An exchange won't be a problem. I've had people put the wrong #.

1. What do I do if I received the wrong product in my order?

If you received the wrong product in your order, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. How long will it take to receive the correct product?

The time it takes to receive the correct product will vary depending on the availability of the correct product and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once the issue has been resolved.

3. Will I have to pay for shipping to return the wrong product?

No, you will not have to pay for shipping to return the wrong product. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label to return the incorrect item to us.

4. Can I exchange the wrong product for a different one?

Yes, we can exchange the wrong product for a different one as long as the new product is of equal or lesser value. If the new product is of higher value, you will need to pay the difference in price.

5. What should I do with the wrong product once I receive the correct one?

Please return the wrong product to us using the prepaid shipping label provided. Once we receive the incorrect item, we will process a refund for the cost of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christine Moore
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • bbenton4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan