• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Dallas metroplex Consultants - I need help!!

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
I had a show on hold due to a declined credit card and was finally able to resolve it yesterday. I called the Home Office and received a very pleasant experience - they are changing the shipping address to come to me rather than the hostess (because she is going out of town) and have put it on expedited shipping BUT it still may not get her before Thursday. One of my customers is going out of town for the holidays on Wednesday and some of her items are for Christmas presents.

I was wondering if anyone in the metroplex (preferably the north side as I'm in between Lewisville and Denton) would happen to have any of the items listed below in their stash so I could give at least some of the products to my customer before she goes out of town. I would then, of course, replace the items when the show comes in this week.

My hospitality cluster came through on the other items I needed, but I am still looking for these:

Small Micro Cooker x 2
Large Micro Cooker x 2
Mix N Chop x 1

Thanks for your help!

Kathy

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
bumping - really hoping someone can help me!

I only need the micro cookers now...

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
bumping for the evening crowd :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views