• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix 'N Chop: My New Must-Have Kitchen Tool!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the effectiveness and popularity of the Mix 'N Chop kitchen tool. The participants shared their experiences using it for various tasks such as breaking up beef, making taco bundles, mashing berries, and creating the indention on peanut butter cookies. It was also mentioned that the tool is a top-selling product at shows and that it is in high demand. Some participants even shared that they have multiple Mix 'N Chops and use them frequently. Overall, the consensus was that the Mix 'N Chop is a great tool for cooking and makes tasks like breaking up meat much easier.
ahammons
with the Mix 'N Chop! I just used it for the first time! :thumbup: I actually don't have one yet, but my MIL has tons of PC products that I don't have - makes sense, because she's bought something from all but 1 of my shows so far! lol Anyway, she let me use her Mix 'N Chop and now I have to buy one!! :D

Last edited:
what did you use it for? beef or something else?

It's a great tool!

Yes, I made a taco ring... well, actually it was more like taco bundles b/c I was out of crescent rolls and had to use biscuits! lol I couldn't believe how easy it was to get the beef in small peices like my kids like it.

I have been selling about 4+ of these at my shows. I love it! It works great for mashing berries for jam, potatoes, beef of course, scrambled eggs.

I love my Mix & Chop. I sell them at my show all the time too. I tell people it is one of the most popular products and that peeks everyones interest!

I love my mix n chop! I have sold sooo many of them. They are one the products I sell the most of! :)

So far, they're my #1 seller!

I cooked something with crumbled sausage in it the other day at my mom's house without my mix-n-chop... now I know why it is such a great product! I had gotten used to using it and using a spatula instead to crumble and brown meats is much more difficult.

My mix-n-chop has a chunk missing off the top. I sent in a replacement request, approved, but funny thing is for three weeks I can't send in, because it's like my computer, I can't go a day without. HO usually sends me replacements before I send the old in. I saved next week for back to school things, so I don't have a show until week two. I'm doing it Tuesday, sending my mix-n-chop in. Ha Ha!! I'm going to buy a second one now.

I just had a show and the host called me and told me that the Mix N Chop seemed to be the popular item! I sell 4-5 at almost every show.

Everybody wants these - another use I just discovered was to use it for the "indention" on the top of peanut-butter cookies! (instead of a fork). It looks really pretty!

I agree it is great for breaking up bulk sausage - that was always hard to do with a spatula. I love it!

1. What is the Mix 'N Chop and how does it work?

The Mix 'N Chop is a kitchen tool designed to help you easily break up and mix ground meats, vegetables, and other ingredients while cooking. It has sharp, angled blades that easily cut through food, allowing you to mix and chop at the same time.

2. Is the Mix 'N Chop safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The blades are made of nylon, which will not scratch or damage non-stick surfaces.

3. Can the Mix 'N Chop be used for other types of cooking besides ground meats?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop can be used for a variety of cooking tasks, such as breaking up canned tomatoes for pasta sauce or mixing ingredients for homemade meatballs. It is also great for mashing avocados for guacamole.

4. How do I clean the Mix 'N Chop?

The Mix 'N Chop is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also wash it by hand with warm, soapy water.

5. Is the Mix 'N Chop covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop is covered by a lifetime warranty. If it breaks or becomes damaged, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christine Moore
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • AmyDare
  • Products and Tips
Replies