• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get 2 Mix n Chops Delivered Overnight to Zip Code 35640?

Maybe best to give them a certificate and say they are coming...I am getting more and more of these mix ups. they are right next to each other in the catalog and they are both $9.00.It's so frustratingThanks. I don't think we are going to be able to get them in time. Too bad. Customer doesn't want do certificates. Just wants her $ back. She's being ugly about the whole thing and it wasn't my fault I was giving the wrong item number by her host. Sad thing is, the customer is my mom. LOL gotta love it. This is the first mix up I've had with my 3 years with the Pampered chef.I am getting
tabnat80
Gold Member
I am in need to 2 mix n chops in my hand by noon wednesday. My mother ordered 2 from me from my last show but I accidently ordered the mix n mash instead. SHe needs these for her coworkers Christmas gifts. She works in the school system and Wed is their last day. Please help. SHip to would be 35640 zip code. Pretty much need overnight delivery. Let me know how much if you can help. Thanks again!
Tabitha:(

I don't have any to send to you, but you might want to try placing an order on your website. You can select overnight shipping that way.

Yeah, thought about that too. It would cost me 21-26 dollars for shipping! Outragous. I was hoping to find two on here. boo hoo boo hoo. Anybody out there?

bump. bump

Have you tried checking with other consultants or your Director to see if any one local may have an inventory of extras?

I just looked on the usps site, and it would be about $20 to overnight through them, too. You may just need to do the order via Pampered Chef....

I hope you get them though!

Maybe best to give them a certificate and say they are coming...

I am getting more and more of these mix ups. they are right next to each other in the catalog and they are both $9.00.
It's so frustrating

Thanks. I don't think we are going to be able to get them in time. Too bad. Customer doesn't want do do certificates. Just wants her $ back. She's being ugly about the whole thing and it wasn't my fault I was giving the wrong item number by her host. Sad thing is, the customer is my mom. LOL gotta love it. This is the first mix up I've had with my 3 years with the Pampered chef.

pclinskie said:
I am getting more and more of these mix ups. they are right next to each other in the catalog and they are both $9.00.
It's so frustrating

Yes, it would be easier if they would change the name to mix and chop and potato masher.

Don't feel bad happen to me too this past show. Took the order over to the customer and she says I didn't order this and when I said yes you did and she pulled out her origin order she changed her tune. I did order the other for her and told her I would be glad to change out the item especially since she order $168 last month and is a recruit lead. I am going to use the item as a hostess gift when I get it back.

Pam Moore said:
Don't feel bad happen to me too this past show. Took the order over to the customer and she says I didn't order this and when I said yes you did and she pulled out her origin order she changed her tune. I did order the other for her and told her I would be glad to change out the item especially since she order $168 last month and is a recruit lead. I am going to use the item as a hostess gift when I get it back.

why don't you do a product adjustment and have FedEx pick up the product at the guest's house and exchange it?

What is the quickest way to contact customer service for urgent help?

The quickest way to contact customer service for urgent help is by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433. Our customer service representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am-9:00pm CST and Saturday from 9:00am-3:00pm CST.

My order is missing an item, what do I do?

If your order is missing an item, please contact customer service immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and either ship the missing item or provide a refund.

Can I cancel or change my order if it is urgent?

If your order has not yet been processed, you may be able to cancel or change it by contacting customer service. However, if the order has already been shipped, we will not be able to make any changes.

How long will it take for my urgent order to arrive?

The delivery time for your urgent order will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Our standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Please note that these estimates do not include processing time.

What if I have a problem with my product after receiving it?

If you have any problems with your product after receiving it, please contact customer service as soon as possible. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to find a solution to any issues you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • cookinthehouse