• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix N Chop: Do You Love or Loathe It?

In summary, Mix N Chop is a ground meat chopper that is popular with reviewers. It has a few drawbacks, but overall is a good tool.
JAE
Who has a Mix N Chop? I don'thave one, yet. Honestly, when I saw it in the catalog I thought it was totally something I don't need to fill my kitchen drawers with. I cannot believe how many I've sold. I ordered it in a spring product sampler, but it's backordered, of course.
What do you all think about it? My neighbor loves her's.

Everyone that's ordered one from me loves it.

I don't use much ground meat so I don't use it much.

I have it...like it...not spectacular and all that, but nice.

My hubby says I chop meat up too small when I use it.

I find it a little hard to clean, depending on what I am using it for...

::::::swoon:::::
I just looooove mine!

I guess I had never thought about it but now that I do I have sold quite of few Mix n' Chops. I don't have one but honestly I don't think I'd ever use it.

I have sold a ton of them and LOVE it!! I constantly use it for Burger and Ground Pork!!

Do you hand wash it or stick it in the dishwasher? Does it get clean in the dishwasher?

have it, love it, sold lots of them so far!

JAE said:
Do you hand wash it or stick it in the dishwasher? Does it get clean in the dishwasher?

Pretty clean, I sometimes hand wash it because in the crevices sometimes stuff gets stuck. I lay it down in the dishwasher so I don't think the spray hits all 360 degrees around it...

I love my mix n chop!

I can't believe we are having a hard time keeping them in stock. I have sold several. I have ordered one for myself several times, but keep giving them to my customers and taking their backordered one. I have yet to be able to open one. So, I have not used it yet. I don't understand what is taking the production so long. I hate that I have backordered items from every show I have submitted in the last 3 months. It is ridiculous!!

I was not thrilled when I first saw it, but after using it, I love it!! It does a great job and does scratch my cookware.

I agree about the cleaning. I doesn't always come clean in the dishwasher, but it's worth it!

I Love mine!!!

My favorite feature is that ring around the base of the handle that protects your hand from slipping down and getting burned!

heat123 said:
have it, love it, sold lots of them so far!

The have it, love it game. Give her a Hershey kiss !!

jenniferlynne said:
I was not thrilled when I first saw it, but after using it, I love it!! It does a great job and does scratch my cookware.

I agree about the cleaning. I doesn't always come clean in the dishwasher, but it's worth it!
Did you mean to say "it does scratch my cookware"? I'm hoping you meant it "doesn't" scratch your cookware.

Not only do I like it, but for $9 and a 5 year guarantee, it is great for stocking stuffers, birthday, or whatever you can think of. That is less than $2 a year. I have sold quite a few using this line.

Kathy

I don't talk about much if it doesn't cost at least $15, and usually it needs to cost around $20. If I'm using a product in my recipe prep, I'll talk about everything a little. The Mix N Chop sells itself without any help from me. I haven't used it yet, so I don't have first hand experience, anyway.

I Love mine it lives in my dishwasher.

When I first saw this I thought right away of my sausage and gravy I make. I like the sausage chopped really fine and this is the PERFECT tool.

Recently though I used it on chicken breasts. I hate cooking chicken breast, I always under or over cook. No happy medium. So I decided to chop it up and add some cheesy noodles and disquise some broccoli in it as well. I have a two year old who doesn't touch green foods. It worked perfectly on the chicken breasts, they were cooked first then chopped. Everyone loved dinner that night.

I like it... not something I would have picked out and bought as a customer, but it is useful and does a good job of browning meat. I am surprised by how popular it is--I think about every show I've had this spring, at least one has been ordered. I think people are intrigued by it, haven't seen a kitchen tool that looks like it, then when you explain what it does they're like "oh, I hate crumbling ground beef..." Voila, you sold another! ;)

pampered_rae said:
When I first saw this I thought right away of my sausage and gravy I make. I like the sausage chopped really fine and this is the PERFECT tool.

Recently though I used it on chicken breasts. I hate cooking chicken breast, I always under or over cook. No happy medium. So I decided to chop it up and add some cheesy noodles and disquise some broccoli in it as well. I have a two year old who doesn't touch green foods. It worked perfectly on the chicken breasts, they were cooked first then chopped. Everyone loved dinner that night.

So, you used it to chop your chicken breast? Was it hard? I would have never thought that!

All of my guests love it... they sell it for me... no complaints about it yet. I love mine.

I love mine... and because I stand it up in the untensil (sp?) basket, it comes clean.

pampered_rae said:

How do you chop chicken with it?

I love mine - I rinse it as soon as I'm done using it, and I've never had a problem with it coming clean. I sell multiples (sometimes to the same person!) at each show. Customers look it, too!

Add me to the "how to you chop chicken with it?" crowd ...

MomToEli said:
Add me to the "how to you chop chicken with it?" crowd ...
Me too!

I have it in my TTA and it's the first thing people pull out. I never talk about it and sell several at every show. Of course if they ask I do tell them that I love it but I don't spend demo time talking it up. No need!!

We us ours EVERY DAY!Ever since the dog food problems about 2 months ago, we have made our own dog food. It consists of cooked brown rice, raw ground meat or chicken livers, thawed (frozen) veggies, and flaxseed meal. And, every night it all gets mixed up with the Mix 'N Chop. I had to get a 2nd one to carry for shows.

Gives me something else to mention during those spread the cream cheese moments. Also talk about using the 4 Qt. Executive Stockpot for the rice.

If you rinse it right away, then toss in the dishwasher, it comes clean.

I have only used mine one time!! We don't eat a lot of ground meat:rolleyes:

It truly is the tool of the catalog. I love it ... and so does my customers. :)

What is the Mix N Chop and how does it work?

The Mix N Chop is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed to easily break up and mix ingredients while cooking. It has a unique design with sharp blades that make it perfect for chopping, mashing, and stirring foods such as ground meats, fruits, and vegetables.

Is the Mix N Chop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mix N Chop is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

Can the Mix N Chop be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix N Chop is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The silicone-coated blades will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.

What is the handle made of?

The handle of the Mix N Chop is made of durable nylon that is heat-resistant up to 428°F. It is also designed with a soft grip for comfortable use.

Is the Mix N Chop covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Mix N Chop comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeAnnR
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • AmyDare
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AldeaY
Replies