• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the Mix 'N Chop for Women's Health?

In summary, the Mix 'N Chop is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef for easily breaking up and mixing ingredients, as well as mashing fruits and vegetables. It can help with meal prep for women's health by making it more efficient and allowing for healthier homemade meals to be made in less time. The tool is safe to use with non-stick cookware and can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. However, it is not recommended for use with frozen or hard ingredients.
dianevill
Gold Member
Sorry if I missed this on another thread, but I was paging through the September issue of Women's Health, and on page 48, there is mention of our Mix 'N Chop at the bottom of the page as a cool product to have. Awesome!

cool! Thanks for letting us know!

I went looking for that mention in the magazine and came across this handy info for people who are always asking about Teflon, microwaving plastic, etc.http://www.womenshealthmag.com/article/0,6176,s1-2-63-1222-1,00.html

Cool! I will have to mention that at my shows. I always sell at least 3-4 of those at every show. Who would have thought these would have been so popular?

Thanks for letting us know!

That's great to know! It's one item I sell the most of!

What is the Mix 'N Chop and how does it relate to women's health?

The Mix 'N Chop is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to easily break up and mix ground meats and other ingredients. It is also useful for mashing fruits and vegetables. In terms of women's health, it can help make meal prep easier and more efficient, allowing for healthier homemade meals to be made in less time.

Is the Mix 'N Chop safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop is safe to use with non-stick cookware. Its silicone head is safe for all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces, and will not scratch or damage them.

Can the Mix 'N Chop be used for chopping nuts or other hard ingredients?

No, the Mix 'N Chop is designed specifically for mixing and mashing soft ingredients. It is not recommended for use with hard ingredients like nuts, as this could damage the tool.

How do I clean and care for my Mix 'N Chop?

The Mix 'N Chop is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm, soapy water. Be sure to dry it thoroughly after cleaning to prevent any rusting. Avoid using abrasive sponges or cleaners on the tool.

Can the Mix 'N Chop be used with frozen ingredients?

The Mix 'N Chop is not recommended for use with frozen ingredients, as this could damage the silicone head and the tool itself. It is best used with room temperature or slightly softened ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christine Moore
  • chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef greta
  • AmyDare
  • Products and Tips
Replies