• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Phone Number for H.o.? How to Return Mix n Mashers and Mix n Chops?

In summary, the customer service number for CS is 888-OUR-CHEF. The number for Chef Success is 888-OUR-CHEF.
tabnat80
Gold Member
All the #'s I've call, they are closed. This is very important. I have to return 2 mix n mashers for 2 mix n chops for a customer that just ordered them. Her host gave me the wrong # and misunderstood her when she ordered. Thanks!

send an e-mail
or call 888 our chef Monday they will work hard to get them to you---

888 our chef is the number for CSYou can also do an adjustment online.

but i also advise ordering them now----as an individual order and returning the others--then you are sure to receive them

cmdtrgd said:
888 our chef is the number for Chef Success

You can also do an adjustment online.
:p Had to laugh! The 888-OUR-CHEF is the number for PC home office not Chef Success.:eek: I don't think we have a number for Chef Success.

Sorry Kate - I just had to say something.:rolleyes:

Kate probably typed a C and an S, to represent Customer Service. But the forum software is set to translate that pair of letters into CS automatically.

chefann said:
Kate probably typed a C and an S, to represent Customer Service. But the forum software is set to translate that pair of letters into Chef Success automatically.
I'm sure of that. I was just commenting on what it made me think. Also newbies don't know that about typing C and S. LOL :p

Ahhh....yes, I typed in C.S. (without the periods) for customer service

How funny! I had no idea that certain abbreviations would type out for us. Guess I need to start watching for that! LOL! :D

Thanks so much. I did and online adjustment and sent the ho an email. I will be calling first thing tomorrow morning.

Make sure you let whoever you talk to in the morning know that you did an on-line adjustment, because otherwise it could be a duplicate adjustment!

What is the phone number to contact headquarters?

The phone number for Pampered Chef headquarters is 1-800-342-2433.

How can I get in touch with customer service?

You can reach customer service by calling 1-888-687-2433.

Is there a specific department I should contact for product inquiries?

For product inquiries, please call 1-800-342-2433 and select option 2.

Are there any other ways to contact headquarters besides phone?

Yes, you can also contact headquarters through email at [email protected] or through the "Contact Us" form on our website.

I have a concern or complaint, who should I contact at headquarters?

If you have a concern or complaint, please reach out to our customer service team at 1-888-687-2433. They will be able to assist you or direct you to the appropriate department at headquarters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • ChefJWarren