• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Mistakes Causing Stress? Get Solutions Now - Limited Time to Call!

In summary, Julie is feeling frustrated with her recent interactions with HO. She has had two sets of pinch bowls that never shipped and a credit card issue. Her last show had an issue with the product. PC has not been able to fix the issues that PC doesn't know about. Julie is looking for ways to take care of her business and has decided to use online adjustments to resolve her issues.
lockhartkitchen
I'm feeling like I'm having to "remedy" so much from HO's mistakes lately. I called from work today to find why my show is on hold (I'm assuming a credit card?), but I can't get through. Show's been on hold since Thursday. Uggh!!

I had a call from client- we're still waiting for replacement lids for ss bowls. first order came with another name/state and wrong item. 2nd time- said they shipped, but never did. We've been waiting since October! Client waited online today, put name on list for call back, never got it. I checked again online-should deliver tomorrow. Finally!!

2 sets of pinch bowls never sent in August? Said were sent out- had them resend and this week I get two mix-n-chops instead!! Uggh! I'm just ordering the bowls myself and I'll sell the mix-n-chops.

I'm trying to take care of my business and keep "putting fires out". My last show had a credit card issue. No phone call or email. It took us 3 weeks to get the products.

This is not making PC look very good. Sorry for the rant. I'm ready to go nuts. I'm limited to times to call since I'm PST. I'm going to have to try again from work and hope a call back happens and it's not when I'm teaching.

A week or so ago, I called HO at 7 p.m. and was not offered a callback. I waited on hold for TWO HOURS. The good news is they finally offered me a replacement for a pie plate I'd been going round and round with them over for more than a week.

I now handle 99 percent of my exchanges online. Much less hassle that way ....

Julie - Talk to your upline. You have a Sales Manager assigned to you that can get work done at HO for you.Make a list of the issues you've had and what still needs resolution and ask your upline to get it to the Sales Manager for you so it can get settled right away.PC can't fix what PC doesn't know, and if you can't get through, you can't tell them. So, use the means you have and let them know!

ON line adjustments have worked well for me.

FWIW - the Upper Midwest, including Chicago, is under a heavy winter storm right now. It's been snowing like crazy from south of Chicago to Janet since late last night. They might be shorthanded if people couldn't get into work.

Not snow here, KG, but rain turning to sleet to ice. Very treacherous today.

[shrug] Radar shows the rain east of you in Indiana now with snow over the rolling 'burbs. A guy can't even trust radar anymore. Sigh. [/shrug]

What are the common mistakes that can cause stress while using the HO Mistakes?

The most common mistakes that can cause stress while using the HO Mistakes are not preheating the oven properly, using the wrong type of ingredients, overcrowding the pan, not following the recipe instructions correctly, and not monitoring the cooking time.

How can I prevent these mistakes from happening?

To prevent these mistakes, it is important to preheat the oven to the recommended temperature and use the correct ingredients as specified in the recipe. Make sure to leave enough space between the food items in the pan to allow for even cooking. Follow the recipe instructions carefully and set a timer to monitor the cooking time.

What should I do if I have already made one of these mistakes?

If you have already made one of these mistakes, the best solution is to follow the recipe closely from that point on and adjust the cooking time accordingly. For example, if you forgot to preheat the oven, you may need to add a few extra minutes to the cooking time to ensure the food is fully cooked.

Are there any other tips for using the HO Mistakes without causing stress?

Yes, there are a few additional tips that can help you use the HO Mistakes without causing stress. These include using the correct size and type of pan for the recipe, checking the doneness of the food with a thermometer, and allowing the food to rest for a few minutes before serving. Also, make sure to clean the HO Mistakes properly after each use to maintain its effectiveness.

Is there a limited time to call for solutions regarding HO Mistakes causing stress?

Yes, there is a limited time to call for solutions regarding HO Mistakes causing stress. Our customer service team is available to assist you with any questions or concerns about the HO Mistakes during our regular business hours. We recommend calling as soon as possible to address any issues and find a solution quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Jessamary
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • mandy412
  • General Chat
Replies