• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Points for Online Orders - HO Shipping Error!

In summary, the customer was told that the order did not count for double sales points and now they have to deal with having to refuse the order, wait for the credit on the card, and then place the order again.
mandydollie
Does anyone know if we get double points on orders placed from our website that are not attached to a show?

I had a gal place an order that was intended to go on my open house...she did an individual order instead on accident. We called HO to cancel, thought we did and found out last night that HO shipped it out. Called all upset and they said that they were really sorry, the HO rep that I talked to had noted to cancel the order but had never followed through. She suggested that I have the customer refuse delivery and they would credit her card and she could replace the order with me. Customer doesn't feel like she can do that (says it would be rude) and won't even be home on Saturday when they are supposed to deliver.

My question that i'm wondering about is do I get double points for this order? The flyer just says shows and individual orders. Doesn't say anything about online orders. I sure hope so as this was a $200 order.

YES!! Those count too!!!!:D :D

Congrats!

No, hon...they don't... I called Home Office. Online orders placed on a website that are not attached to a show DO NOT count. :( And I'm so mad because I dont' know if this customer will send the products back or not. It's HO's mess up and they won't give me the double points even though it states in my account notes that I called to cancel the order since it was suppose to go on a show. They didn't follow through and now I lose out on an additional 193 points. The show is being submitted on Sunday so that wouldn't even give this girl time to have her card credited back before it would probably be charged again.

Oh sweet...the customer just called. I had left her a message that I would REALLY appreciate her refusing the order since it wouldn't qualify as double points for me (she's a good friend from high school so she was ordering to help me anyway) and she called back and said that she was home today due to no school and she would refuse the order. I told her that I really appreciated that and that I would throw a free gift in to her order. Any ideas on what I should give her? Maybe a cookbook?

To earn double incentive sales points, your commissionable sales must be from Shows
held and individual orders placed Feb. 1-28, 2007.

This is directly from the flier for double sales points. I would call HO back and pitch a fit because it should count. That is a lot of trouble for the customer to go through when it will count and HO told you wrong.

I agree, but the lady from Customer Support put me on hold and checked this morning and got back on and said that Online orders do not count. I asked if I could still get the double points since it was a HO mess up and she apologized and said that the system is set up to where if it sees the "O" for online orders it knows not to give double points. Pain in the rear if you ask me. Luckily my customer is a good friend and doesn't mind helping me (after I cried about not getting double points)...but I do think that HO should follow through better, or NOT put Reps on the phone who don't know what the heck they are doing.

This is what I just wrote to HO...not that it will matter...I am extremely upset. I had a customer place an online order on accident that should have gone to a show. I called in to HO on the 21st and requested that her web order be cancelled. I was told that it was. Then on the 22nd it was shipped. I called HO to see if it would qualify as double points since it was entered as an online order by HO's mistake and was told that it wouldn't. If the reps can't follow through then why am I punished for their mistake. Also, now I have to have my customer refuse the order, send it back, wait for the credit on her card so that she can place the order again. What a giant pain in the butt for her due to a HO solution center rep who didn't know what she was doing. It's even noted on my account that I called in to cancel the order. That's even more discouraging that there is proof that it was supposed to be cancelled. If you're expecting these reps to help us, then please train them properly. Thanks to this, I have offered to give my customer a free gift for her troubles!Also, if online orders do not qualify for double points then it should specifically state that on the fliers. It states To earn double incentive sales points, your commissionable sales must be from Shows
held and individual orders placed Feb. 1-28, 2007. This would technically be an individual order. Irritating!!!!

mandydollie said:
This is what I just wrote to HO...not that it will matter...

I am extremely upset. I had a customer place an online order on accident that should have gone to a show. I called in to HO on the 21st and requested that her web order be cancelled. I was told that it was. Then on the 22nd it was shipped. I called HO to see if it would qualify as double points since it was entered as an online order by HO's mistake and was told that it wouldn't. If the reps can't follow through then why am I punished for their mistake. Also, now I have to have my customer refuse the order, send it back, wait for the credit on her card so that she can place the order again. What a giant pain in the butt for her due to a HO solution center rep who didn't know what she was doing. It's even noted on my account that I called in to cancel the order. That's even more discouraging that there is proof that it was supposed to be cancelled. If you're expecting these reps to help us, then please train them properly. Thanks to this, I have offered to give my customer a free gift for her troubles!

Also, if online orders do not qualify for double points then it should specifically state that on the fliers. It states To earn double incentive sales points, your commissionable sales must be from Shows
held and individual orders placed Feb. 1-28, 2007. This would technically be an individual order. Irritating!!!!
I'm glad you wrote the letter. Hopefully HO will review it and take action to rectify the situation. The cs reps seem to be a little lackadaisical lately.

It really should work! I'm baffled and sorry Amanda!:(

no need to be sorry Kristi!!!! It's just a pain that now she has to refuse it and charge her card again and then wait for the credit all because of some HO Solution Center rep who could care less

I know how you feel, I've had to it once with a $200 order as well.:rolleyes:

it wouldn't normally bother me, but this is double points and i'm trying to earn that cruise so all the points help!

mandydollie said:
No, hon...they don't... I called Home Office. Online orders placed on a website that are not attached to a show DO NOT count. :( And I'm so mad because I dont' know if this customer will send the products back or not. It's HO's mess up and they won't give me the double points even though it states in my account notes that I called to cancel the order since it was suppose to go on a show. They didn't follow through and now I lose out on an additional 193 points. The show is being submitted on Sunday so that wouldn't even give this girl time to have her card credited back before it would probably be charged again.

I just called home office, talked to Linda. She read to me from an email they received. This information also was in the Weekly Bites from Feb. 20th. YES, ONLINE AND INDIVIUAL ORDERS DO COUNT FOR DOUBLE POINTS!!!! Don't have the customer refuse the order!

are you sure?

mandydollie said:
are you sure?

YES!! Just cut and pasted this from the Weekly Bites...

Double Sales Points in February
Take advantage of double sales points in February with our Consultant Sales promotion. You’ll receive 2 incentive points toward our 2007 incentive trip for every $1 in commissionable sales from your February Shows. All of the following are commissionable sales:

Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower sales (excluding host free, half-price items and Monthly Host Specials).

Discounted price of items purchased by a host/wedding registrant with her 10-30 percent discount.

Individual/online orders (not including Consultant’s personal orders).
For complete promotion details, click here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_07feb.pdf

Remember, orders submitted by midnight CT Feb. 28 will count towards your February commissions. February Shows submitted in March will count toward March commissions.
Don’t wait! Submit your Shows NOW to make the most of this special and give your customers the best service!

Your so good Lisa! Thanks for sharing!:D

I just copied this from CC....Weekly Bites - Feb.20Double Sales Points in February
Take advantage of double sales points in February with our Consultant Sales promotion. You’ll receive 2 incentive points toward our 2007 incentive trip for every $1 in commissionable sales from your February Shows. All of the following are commissionable sales:

* Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower sales (excluding host free, half-price items and Monthly Host Specials).
* Discounted price of items purchased by a host/wedding registrant with her 10-30 percent discount.
* Individual/online orders (not including Consultant’s personal orders).

For complete promotion details, click here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_07feb.pdf

Remember, orders submitted by midnight CT Feb. 28 will count towards your February commissions. February Shows submitted in March will count toward March commissions.
Don’t wait! Submit your Shows NOW to make the most of this special and give your customers the best service!

SWEET... I just called my friend and told her NOT to refuse it now. She probably thinks that I'm crazy!

I wonder when those will show up as double points on incentive tracker. My show points show up as double but this one hasn't yet.

I received 2 online orders on February 1st and they're still not showing up as double so who knows???:confused:

GeorgiaPeach said:
YES!! Just cut and pasted this from the Weekly Bites...

Double Sales Points in February

Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower sales (excluding host free, half-price items and Monthly Host Specials).

Discounted price of items purchased by a host/wedding registrant with her 10-30 percent discount.

Individual/online orders (not including Consultant’s personal orders).

I'm SOOO confused! I just checked my incentive calculator on CC and I DID get double points for all of the shows and individual orders I submitted via PP, but NOT for my online sales (which is only $110 this month, but STILL!!!). The online orders were from the beginning of the month and the shows were after that, so I can't attribute it to not being updated yet...

Anyone else have double points for their Feb shows and NOT online orders??

Last edited:
yes...my online orders are not showing up as double points... maybe they will do all of those at the end of the month... who knows

I'm guessing that it will show at the end of the month so it's just one total. Otherwise, it could be a lot of little amounts. I know...we all like to see it right away so we know for sure.

What is the "Double Points Question"?

The "Double Points Question" is a feature in the Pampered Chef loyalty program where you can earn twice the usual points for certain activities or purchases.

How do I participate in the "Double Points Question"?

To participate in the "Double Points Question", you must be a member of the Pampered Chef loyalty program. Simply log into your account and complete the designated activity or make the specified purchase to earn double points.

When does the "Double Points Question" take place?

The "Double Points Question" is offered at different times throughout the year. Keep an eye out for email or social media notifications from Pampered Chef announcing when it will be available.

What types of activities or purchases are eligible for double points?

The specific activities or purchases that qualify for double points may vary each time the "Double Points Question" is offered. However, typical activities include completing surveys, leaving product reviews, and making specific purchases.

Can I combine the "Double Points Question" with other loyalty program promotions?

Typically, the "Double Points Question" cannot be combined with other loyalty program promotions. However, it is always best to check the terms and conditions for each individual promotion to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales