• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Timing for Online Orders: Experiences & Tips

I submitted a show on monday & tuesday and it is still saying "picking".You can use the CC shipping page as a guide. It will tell you at the top of the page which day they are currently working on. This will give you an idea of how close they are to the current date. Just keep in mind, it may take 3-4 days to get through one days orders or they may fly through several days all at one time. It can just help you see what they are currently working on. Do you have a friend or neighbor who you could send the packages to just in case?Yes, I can go to a friend or neighbor and ask to send the package to
SusanPC
I am trying to coordinate sending in our first order so it won't arrive while we are gone next week. But I want to get it ASAP after we arrive back home!

Does PC ship on Saturdays? How many days does it typically take for online orders to be delivered? (I'm in the southeast US). Does the delivery time increase significantly for orders placed the last day or two of the month?

Thank you for sharing your experiences! :)

SusanPC said:
I am trying to coordinate sending in our first order so it won't arrive while we are gone next week. But I want to get it ASAP after we arrive back home!

Does PC ship on Saturdays? How many days does it typically take for online orders to be delivered? (I'm in the southeast US). Does the delivery time increase significantly for orders placed the last day or two of the month?

Thank you for sharing your experiences! :)

That's a tough call - they cannot guarantee shipment or delivery date.

Typically: Orders ship within 48 hours of submission but can take up to 5 business days.

Delivery depends on where you are in the SE - where are you compared to the nearest FedEx hub? I would guess about 3 days from IL to where you MAY be.

For the end of the month, if before the last day, it will usually ship within the 48 hours...if you hit the last day, you are pretty much guaranteed a few days delay.

I would try to submit it next Friday.

Oh, and shipping on Saturdays only occurs when they are very busy.

I live in TN and it takes 2 days from when shipped to get here.

Kodeysmom said:
I live in TN and it takes 2 days from when shipped to get here.

It took two days for my kit to get on the Fedex truck for delivery. I just don't know how long it takes them pull the order and ship from PC.

Thanks. :balloon:

SusanPC said:
It took two days for my kit to get on the Fedex truck for delivery. I just don't know how long it takes them pull the order and ship from PC.

Thanks. :balloon:

2-5 business days usually.

I submitted a show on monday & tuesday and it is still saying "picking".

You can use the CC shipping page as a guide. It will tell you at the top of the page which day they are currently working on. This will give you an idea of how close they are to the current date. Just keep in mind, it may take 3-4 days to get through one days orders or they may fly through several days all at one time. It can just help you see what they are currently working on. Do you have a friend or neighbor who you could send the packages to just in case?

1. When can I expect my online order to be shipped?

Shipping times for online orders vary depending on the availability of the products in your order and the shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

2. How long does standard shipping take?

Standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days for delivery, depending on your location. Please note that this timeframe does not include the 1-2 business days for order processing. If you need your order to arrive sooner, you can choose expedited shipping options at checkout for an additional fee.

3. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number in your shipping confirmation email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment on our website or through the shipping carrier's website. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to update.

4. What if I need to change my shipping address?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the shipping address, but please note that this may delay the delivery of your order.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, we are constantly exploring new shipping options and will update our website if international shipping becomes available in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mandydollie
  • General Chat
Replies