• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Shipping at Merrill - Order Now & Get 17% Off for Canadian Orders

In summary, the discount for Canadian orders at Merrill is 17% off the total order cost. To redeem the shipping discount, simply place your order and it will be automatically applied at checkout. The shipping discount is available for all products at Merrill, including those from the Pampered Chef line. However, it cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The shipping discount is available for a limited time only and it is advised to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest information on its duration.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm trying to place an order and it says shipping over $100 is 17% of the order (Canada)....but my cart is showing like 20% shipping!!

Anyone ever had issues with this? I'm wondering if I wait until Monday to call if they'll fix it?

the shipping was free just a few days ago with I think a $75 purchase did you see a blurb about it ont eh front page, you had to type in a promo code

No we don't get those types of promos in Canada. :(

What is the discount for Canadian orders at Merrill?

The current discount for Canadian orders at Merrill is 17% off the total order cost.

How do I redeem the shipping discount at Merrill?

To redeem the shipping discount at Merrill, simply place your order and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Is the shipping discount available for all products at Merrill?

Yes, the shipping discount is available for all products at Merrill, including those from the Pampered Chef line.

Can I combine the shipping discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the shipping discount at Merrill cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

How long will the shipping discount be available at Merrill?

The shipping discount at Merrill is available for a limited time only. Please check with a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest information on the duration of the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies