• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling HO: Did Glitch Stop My Commissionable Sales?

In summary, the consultant is not eligible to use the booking benefit and does not earn commission on items ordered on their host order. This includes the host special, half-price items, and free products. The 60% off item is non-commissionable for all hosts, including consultants, but does count towards guest sales for the purpose of earning host benefits.
mandy412
I'm guessing I'm going to have to call someone at HO for help but I thought I'd ask if this has happened to anyone else:

So the party I did on Friday was a booking from my party last month. I want to order the mixing bowls for 60% off. I put it in P3 along with my past host number and for some reason when I look at the total snapshot, it recognizes my order under guest sales but it doesn't register under commissionable sales. Is this a glitch or do I not get commission off my own order?

Re: P3As a consultant, you are not allowed to use the booking benefit. You can get the host special as a host, but not as a "past host".You don't earn commission on things you order on your host order, since you are a consultant. For regular hosts, you don't earn commission on their host special or their 1/2 price items, but you do earn commission on anything they purchase with their discount.But since you are a consultant, you do not get a commission on what you are buying.

Re: P3Okay so I can order the mixing bowls and get the discount but it doesn't go towards my commission?

Re: P3If you are the host, yes. You will not be able to order it as the past host because you are not eligible for the booking benefit as a consultant.

Re: P3Right. As your host special item, you can order it, but won't get the commission (but any host special for regular hosts you still never earn commissions on them).But you won't be able to put yourself in as a guest w/ a Past Host ID # and get the past host booking special.I love how we can still do our own shows and get free and half price stuff plus the host special! It's a great way to enhance your kit for little out of pocket.

Re: P3Oh, I get it now. Damn, that was a really good deal too. Oh well.

Re: P3We never get commission on 50 or 60 percent off items, no matter who is hosting the show. So if you need $150 in sales to stay active, make sure it's $150 commissionable before you add the bowls on.

Re: P3I will add to Di's just for clarification...

You don't earn commission on ANY 60% off item whether it's the current host or past host, whether it's you or any other host/past host.

Host benefits like the Half-Price items, Monthly Host Special, and Free Products are non-commissionable sales.

The Past Host 60% off item does count towards guest sales for the purpose of earning host benefits though!

1. Did my commissionable sales get affected by the glitch?

Unfortunately, the glitch may have caused some commissionable sales to not be properly recorded. However, our team is working to resolve this issue and ensure that all commissionable sales are accurately reflected.

2. Will I still receive my commission for the affected sales?

Yes, you will still receive your commission for all valid sales. Our team is working to identify and rectify any affected sales due to the glitch. Rest assured, you will receive the commission that you have earned.

3. How will I know if my sales were affected by the glitch?

If your sales were affected, you will receive an email notification from our team. We will also provide regular updates on the status of the glitch and its impact on commissionable sales.

4. Can I still make sales during the glitch?

Yes, you can still make sales during the glitch. However, please be aware that there may be delays in recording and processing commissionable sales. Our team is working to resolve the glitch as soon as possible.

5. How long will it take for the glitch to be resolved?

We are working diligently to resolve the glitch as quickly as possible. However, the exact timeline for resolution may vary depending on the extent of the issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg