• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Mix-n-Chop & Microfiber Towel - Price Quote Request

In summary, the price of the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel varies and can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant. They can be purchased separately or as part of sets. The Mix-n-Chop helps with breaking up ingredients while cooking and the Microfiber Towel is absorbent for cleaning. Both are safe for non-stick cookware and dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have already ordered my sample package (not Package A, though.:( )

So, I am looking for two items:
Mix-n-Chop
Microfiber Towel (either color)

If you have them, can you email me with price including shipping to zip code 44632? Thanks!

KellyTheChef said:
I have already ordered my sample package (not Package A, though.:( )

So, I am looking for two items:
Mix-n-Chop
Microfiber Towel (either color)

If you have them, can you email me with price including shipping to zip code 44632? Thanks!

I've got a spare Mix & Chop...you can have it for 1/2 price...plus shipping would be about $2.75

I'm in the same boat....I'm looking for the Mix & Chop. If anyone has an extra to sell, please let me know. Thanks so much!! :)

Ohhh I would love a mix and chop too! I didn't even think of asking for one..I was planning to suffer until March 1! Shipping to 12116. TIA :)

Ok... Are you talking about the polka dot towels? Let me know... and I'll sell em to ya. I wont say what I think of them till after they are sold!
To each her own!
Schel

schel said:
Ok... Are you talking about the polka dot towels? Let me know... and I'll sell em to ya. I wont say what I think of them till after they are sold!
To each her own!
Schel

She said microfiber, I think she means the lilac or artichoke solid colors...

What is the price of the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel?

The price of the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel varies depending on current promotions and availability. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a personalized price quote.

Is the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel available for purchase separately?

Yes, the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel can be purchased separately. However, they are also often included as part of various Pampered Chef sets and bundles.

What are the benefits of using the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel?

The Mix-n-Chop is designed to easily break up ground meats and other ingredients while cooking. The Microfiber Towel is highly absorbent and perfect for drying dishes or cleaning up spills.

Can I use the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel on non-stick cookware?

Yes, both the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel are safe to use on non-stick surfaces. They are designed to be gentle and non-abrasive.

Is the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Mix-n-Chop and Microfiber Towel are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended for best results and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Cassie1037
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies