• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!

In summary, "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where you can purchase gently used or discontinued products from consultants' personal inventory. You can access this service by contacting your consultant for a link to their personal garage sale page. The products available include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. To purchase items, simply click on the product and follow the prompts. Sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged, but consultants strive for customer satisfaction by accurately representing the product's condition and providing detailed descriptions.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have SO much stuff in my garage - lots of current stuff, tons of retired stuff, a handful of brand new fall items...too much to list. Email me with what you;re looking for & your zip code and I'll get back to you with a price and shipping cost if I have the item.

Carolyn - I tried to email you and the email came back to me.Monica

Hi Carolyn,
Would you happen to have a 3 tiered stand for sale? Or an apple,peeler, corer, slicer? Those are the two things I really need, if you have them for sale. Please email me [email protected] and let me know.
Thank you,
Betty

BNORCROSS said:
Hi Carolyn,
Would you happen to have a 3 tiered stand for sale? Or an apple,peeler, corer, slicer? Those are the two things I really need, if you have them for sale. Please email me [email protected] and let me know.
Thank you,
Betty

I just emailed you - i DO have one

Do you have any simple addition pieces, stands, etc? I tried to email, but it came back. What about quik-stir pitchers, any of the scoops, cookie press? What fall products do you have for sale?
Thanks,
]

What is "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!"?

"Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where you can search for and purchase gently used or discontinued products from our consultants' personal inventory.

How can I access "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!"?

You can access "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and requesting the link to their personal garage sale page.

What types of products can I find in "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!"?

You can find a variety of Pampered Chef products in "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!" including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. These products may be gently used or discontinued, but are still in great condition.

How do I purchase items from "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!"?

To purchase items from "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!", simply click on the product you are interested in and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Payment will be made directly to the consultant through their preferred method.

Can I return or exchange items purchased from "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!"?

Unfortunately, all sales from "Find What You Need in My Garage - Email Me for Pricing!" are final and we are unable to offer returns or exchanges. However, our consultants strive to accurately represent the condition of the products and provide detailed descriptions to ensure customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f