• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find an Affordable Mix 'n Chop for My Kitchen?

In summary, the Iso Mix N Chop is a versatile kitchen tool with six sharp blades made of stainless steel that can be used for chopping, mixing, and blending ingredients quickly and efficiently. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on non-stick cookware without causing damage. It is suitable for chopping and blending various types of food, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and cooked meats.
LindaBastian
I swear I had one of these, but it's gone missing. I am looking for a mix 'n chop - reasonably priced. Shipping to 46163. Thanks!
Linda

Why not just place an order? You can order it as a personal order for 20% off as a consultant. That's $7.20 + $4 shipping plus tax - about $12 total. As much as I use that I would consider it a deal.

Related to Where Can I Find an Affordable Mix 'n Chop for My Kitchen?

1. What is the Iso Mix N Chop used for?

The Iso Mix N Chop is a versatile kitchen tool used for chopping, mixing, and blending ingredients in a quick and efficient manner.

2. Is the Iso Mix N Chop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Mix N Chop is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can the Iso Mix N Chop be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Iso Mix N Chop is safe to use on non-stick cookware without scratching or damaging the surface.

4. How many blades does the Iso Mix N Chop have?

The Iso Mix N Chop has six sharp blades made of stainless steel for efficient chopping and blending.

5. Is the Iso Mix N Chop suitable for all types of food?

Yes, the Iso Mix N Chop can be used for chopping and blending a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even cooked meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LindaBastian
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • christy_c
Replies
Views
  • dbldip21