• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color

In summary, the Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color is a versatile kitchen tool designed for mixing, scraping, and spreading ingredients. It measures 9 1/4" x 1 1/8" x 3/8" and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The tool is available in four vibrant colors and can withstand high heat up to 428°F.
Susan M
Gold Member
I am looking for one of each color - turquoise, sea green and aquamarine Small Mix 'N Scapers that we had in the Spring/Summer 06 selling season. I have a friend who wants one of each. If you do have these - you can e-mail me personally at [email protected] and I will get right back with you to arrange payment and delivery - thanks for quick responses to this request.

I've emailed you ;)

Karla

What is the purpose of the Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color?

The Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color is a versatile kitchen tool designed for mixing, scraping, and spreading ingredients while cooking or baking.

What are the dimensions of the Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color?

The Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color measures 9 1/4" x 1 1/8" x 3/8", making it the perfect size for small mixing and scraping tasks.

Is the Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

What are the colors available for the Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color?

The Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color is available in four vibrant colors: blue, green, purple, and red.

Can the Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color withstand high heat?

Yes, the Small Mix 'N Scrapers New Wave of Color is heat-resistant up to 428°F, making it safe to use with hot ingredients and in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • naekelsey