• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper in Small and Regular sizes?

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed to mix and scrape ingredients from bowls, pots, and pans. It is perfect for making cranberry sauces, jams, and other recipes that require thorough mixing and scraping. The tool is dishwasher safe and heat resistant up to 428°F, making it easy to clean and safe to use while cooking on the stovetop. It can also be used on non-stick cookware without causing damage. The Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper comes with a built-in loop for easy storage and can be used for a variety of cooking tasks, such as spreading frosting and scooping cookie dough.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
I have a client looking for both the Small Mix n Scraper and the Regular size. Please email me if you have one available for sale. Thanks!
Carol

I have all of the cranberry ones...lightly used, but I will sell them!

ETA- I just noticed you said to email you...so I just did!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper?

The Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool designed to mix and scrape ingredients from bowls, pots, and pans. It is perfect for making cranberry sauces, jams, and other recipes that require thorough mixing and scraping.

2. Is the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. It is also heat resistant up to 428°F, making it safe to use while cooking on the stovetop.

3. Can the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The silicone head is gentle and will not scratch or damage the surface of your pots and pans.

4. How do I store the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper?

The Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper comes with a built-in loop for easy storage. You can hang it on a utensil rack or store it in a drawer with your other kitchen tools.

5. Can the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper be used for other types of cooking?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Mix-N-Scraper can be used for a variety of cooking tasks. It is great for mixing and scraping ingredients in any recipe, not just cranberry dishes. It can also be used for spreading frosting, scooping cookie dough, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef