• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Medium Fleece/Hoodie and Lime Green Purse

In summary, the Iso Medium Fleece/Hoodie is made of a soft and comfortable fleece material, while the Lime Green Purse has plenty of space to fit all of your essentials and features secure zippered pockets. Both items are machine washable and the hoodie comes in a range of sizes for a perfect fit.
I need a PC fleece or hoodie in a size medium - anything will work as long as it zips up the front!

Also ISO the lime green bucket shaped purse - not sure when it was from but I neeeeeeed it! :)

Please email me [email protected]

thanks!!

Found the purse! Still ISO medium fleece or sweatshirt :) Ideally more than one!

1. What is the material of the Iso Medium Fleece/Hoodie?

The Iso Medium Fleece/Hoodie is made of a soft and comfortable fleece material that will keep you warm and cozy.

2. Is the Lime Green Purse large enough to fit all of my essentials?

Yes, the Lime Green Purse is designed with plenty of space to fit all of your essentials, including a spacious main compartment and multiple pockets for organization.

3. Can I machine wash the Iso Medium Fleece/Hoodie and Lime Green Purse?

Yes, both the Iso Medium Fleece/Hoodie and Lime Green Purse are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. Are the pockets on the Lime Green Purse secure?

Yes, the Lime Green Purse features zippered pockets to keep your belongings safe and secure while on the go.

5. Does the Iso Medium Fleece/Hoodie come in different sizes?

Yes, the Iso Medium Fleece/Hoodie is available in a range of sizes to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
Replies
Views
nicki25
Replies
Views
Candi_f