• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Best PC Backpack Purses - PayPal Accepted | Iso Backpack Purse

In summary, the PC Backpack Purses have a size of 10.5 inches in height, 12 inches in width, and 4.5 inches in depth, with a capacity of 9 liters. They are made of durable polyester material and have a padded laptop compartment that can fit most 13-inch laptops. The backpack purse is comfortable to wear with padded shoulder straps and a back panel, and it also has multiple pockets and compartments for organization, including a front zippered pocket, two side pockets, and a main compartment with interior pockets.
kisrae
Gold Member
I'm searching for a PC backpack purse to buy. I can pay via PayPal if you have one for sale. Please email me at [email protected] if you have one for sale.
Thanks,

I think I might have one. I will check to see and get back to you.

Related to Shop the Best PC Backpack Purses - PayPal Accepted | Iso Backpack Purse

1. What is the size and capacity of the PC Backpack Purses?

The PC Backpack Purses measure 10.5 inches in height, 12 inches in width, and 4.5 inches in depth. They have a capacity of approximately 9 liters, making it perfect for carrying all your essentials.

2. Are the backpack purses made of durable material?

Yes, the PC Backpack Purses are made of high-quality, durable polyester material. This makes them strong enough to withstand daily wear and tear, ensuring long-lasting use.

3. Can I fit a laptop in the backpack purse?

Yes, the PC Backpack Purses have a padded laptop compartment that can fit most 13-inch laptops. It also has additional pockets and compartments for your other electronic devices and accessories.

4. Is the backpack purse comfortable to wear?

Definitely! The PC Backpack Purse has padded shoulder straps and a padded back panel, providing comfort and support while carrying it. It also has a top handle for easy carrying when you're on-the-go.

5. Does the backpack purse have multiple pockets for organization?

Yes, the PC Backpack Purses have multiple pockets and compartments to help you stay organized. It has a front zippered pocket, two side pockets, and a main compartment with multiple interior pockets to keep your belongings in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• llviscarra
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
llviscarra
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies