• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Iso Rolling Backpack in Leadership or Dots Design?

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a Leadership rolling backpack or the Dots one and asking if anyone is willing to sell. Someone mentions that jwpamp was selling one and to contact her. The person then asks if anyone knows about a Let's Make a Deal yahoo group where people sell items. Another person mentions they have the Dots one and someone else says they have seen them at conference and they are handy. However, another person mentions their negative experience with the backpacks and someone else asks how to join the group as they were denied access. The conversation ends with multiple people having trouble finding the group and one person assuming their money is not good enough for them.
mscharf
I am looking for either of the catalog rolling backpacks! Either the 1st one from Leadership last year or the Dots one. Please let me know if you have one you are willing to sell!!
Michelle

bumping!!!!

jwpamp was selling one. Contact her.

i sent her a PM, waiting to hear!

bumping for the evening crowd!!

debbiej, she sold it already, but thanks for the heads up!!

did you ask on the Let's Make a Deal yahoo group?

?? I am not familiar with this group. I tried to seach for it, but I can't find it

I got the Dots one! If anyone has the one from Leadership last year that is willing to part with it, let me know I will but it too!

I would love to have one of these too. I saw lots of them at conference and they looked very handy.

Shawnna said:
I would love to have one of these too. I saw lots of them at conference and they looked very handy.

Can I tell you how many times my toes got run over by one of those? Not handy at all!

debbie how dpo I get to the group you were talking about, I tried to search for it, but no luck??

mscharf said:
debbie how dpo I get to the group you were talking about, I tried to search for it, but no luck??

[email protected]

It's a group you have to join first. It's all consultants getting rid of extras or looking for a specific item.

I tried to join the group and was denied access

DebbieJ said:
Can I tell you how many times my toes got run over by one of those? Not handy at all!

Or the ones that wheel in front of you forgetting that they will be completely cutting you off with their "appendage" causing you to stop abruptly and almost fall over!

i have searched and searched for this group, but can't seem to find it!!!

pchefjaneen said:
I tried to join the group and was denied access

Are you a consultant? You have to be to join.

BethCooks4U said:
Are you a consultant? You have to be to join.

Um, not necessarily. I tried to join 2 different times and was denied. :confused:

ChefBeckyD said:
Um, not necessarily. I tried to join 2 different times and was denied. :confused:

Well, that's strange.

ChefBeckyD said:

me too - I gave them whatever info they wanted a couple of times (don't remember what they ask for to identify you) finally decided I didn't need anything they had so I quit trying.

Guess your money isn't good enough for them! ;)

I have tried to find it too and cannot find it on yahoogroups. The two I did find that were even close were not PC in content. CK

Related to Where Can I Find the Iso Rolling Backpack in Leadership or Dots Design?

1. What is an Iso-Rolling Backpack?

The Iso-Rolling Backpack is a versatile and convenient backpack that features built-in wheels and a retractable handle, making it easy to transport heavy loads without straining your shoulders.

2. What are the dimensions of the Iso-Rolling Backpack?

The backpack measures 19.5 inches in height, 14 inches in width, and 7.5 inches in depth, making it the perfect size for carrying all of your essentials while on the go.

3. Is the Iso-Rolling Backpack suitable for travel?

Yes, the Iso-Rolling Backpack is designed for travel and is a great choice for both business and leisure trips. Its compact size and durable construction make it an ideal carry-on bag.

4. Can I use the Iso-Rolling Backpack for school or work?

Absolutely! The Iso-Rolling Backpack is perfect for students and professionals alike. It has multiple compartments and pockets to keep your belongings organized, and the wheels make it easy to maneuver through crowded hallways or busy streets.

5. What material is the Iso-Rolling Backpack made of?

The backpack is made of high-quality, water-resistant nylon material, ensuring that your belongings stay dry and protected in any weather. The wheels are also reinforced for added durability and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef Marla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef Marla
Replies
Views
chefcharity
Replies
Views
kianewPCC