• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cute Aprons for Sale?

In summary, there are several options for obtaining an apron other than the Jean one. Some suggestions include checking ebay, asking a Director to order one from the Merrill store, purchasing one from a fellow consultant, or getting creative and making one yourself. Many consultants express a desire for more stylish and seasonal aprons to be available for purchase.
feather18
Hey I am looking for an Apron other than the Jean one. I have that one. My Director got one at conferance last year that was the Dots Design... or something cute!! I want it to say PC, so if you have something let me know!!

You can also check out ebay for aprons. I bought 3 of them on there cause I did not want to wear the denim one. I soo wanted the Dots one too but there was only 1 or 2 for sale and they were expensive!

The dots apron was the Leadership lunch gift. :) Love it!

Merrill has a couple available through the Director's store. If you ask your Director nicely, maybe she'll order one for you.

I have a couple that I could sell. I think I have a used green "celebrations" one and a used HWC one. I may have a newish (don't think it's been worn) light blue "celebrations" one. It has white start around the word celebrations.

I have the blue one too but I had my name embroderd on it , looks great

chefann said:
The dots apron was the Leadership lunch gift. :) Love it!

Merrill has a couple available through the Director's store. If you ask your Director nicely, maybe she'll order one for you.
Hmm, I had no idea do you know what is avail Ann? I may have to ask mine ever so nicely!;)

I have a navy blue one from leadership years ago...St Louis, I think?

I have one that is navy blue and has the patriotic theme on it and it says Pampered Chef on it. It matches the patriotic linens with that on the pockets. PM me if you are interested and give me your ship-to zip so I can figure a total for you...thanks!

A director in our cluster is very creative & she makes an apron out of the new towels each season. She was very excited about the new stripes at National Conference. I do good to sew buttons on, but for you crafty people that might be an idea.

I wish we sold the cute "fancy" ones that are all the rage in California right now - we'd be selling them off the shelves!! The denim ones are very so-so - I'd love a pink frilly one (yes, I'm a girlie girl!) or a new apron to match the theme for each season - I know I'd sell a ton!! Hmm - off to suggest this to HO...! ;)

OOO - I just found this when I did a search for "aprons" - a site where you can make your own - woohoo!! (Now remember, we can't put the PC logo or tagline on it, but we can do something fun for ourselves or our teams!!) :)

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/aprons

Last edited:
I really wish they would have them for sale on supply order, a variety of different styles. The denim is soo dated.

1. Where can I find cute aprons from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cute aprons on our website. You can browse our selection and purchase directly from our online store.

2. Are the aprons from Pampered Chef durable?

Yes, our aprons are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. They are also machine washable for easy cleaning.

3. Do you offer personalized aprons?

Yes, we offer personalized aprons that can be customized with names, initials, or monograms. You can find these options on our website under the "Personalized" section.

4. Are there aprons available for both adults and children?

Yes, we have a range of aprons available for both adults and children. You can find different sizes and designs to fit everyone in the family.

5. Can I return an apron if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not happy with your apron, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • Dnisew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gojuliego
  • Kristin Radunz