• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Fun Consultant Aprons with Pockets?

In summary, an "Iso: Consultants Apron" is a specially designed apron for consultants of Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools and cooking products. It has features such as multiple pockets and compartments, a built-in towel loop, and a pen holder, making it convenient for consultants to stay organized and professional during parties and demos. It can be personalized with a name or business logo and is available in a variety of colors and styles. It is also designed to be unisex and can be worn by both male and female consultants. However, it is exclusively available for Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be purchased by non-consultants.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm tired of my denim apron! I want something fun! Like the cranberry and stripes one or the dots one! I want one preferably with pockets in front. My zip is 75068. Thanks!

Jessica - I have a patriotic one if you are interested - never worn! PM me!

Sorry, but I don't really like that one. Thanks, though!

i have a red one?

Just an idea... but they should put a program on Merrill that lets you design your own apron.. that way we all could have something our own style.

That sounds like fun.

I would love it if we had HALF aprons!!!

PCGINA said:
I would love it if we had HALF aprons!!!

Agreed! :thumbup::thumbup:

I finally just had a good friend of mine make me a COOl apron! It is so cute! You can see her aprons at http://www.sentimentaldetails.com. Its actually kind of sexy.

Those are so cute!! I would love to see the one she made for you.

Directors can order aprons at the director store of Merrill. Red and one other color right now (I think tan). Ask your director to order you one.

When I achieved Future Director my Director gave me a Red Apron. I like it much better than the demin. I also got the dots one in my suprise pack at NC. I was so excited I got it because I feel it have a more stylish look to it.

pchef_Christy said:
Those are so cute!! I would love to see the one she made for you.

Mine is the red and black one. My husband thinks it'll look good just by itself!:eek:

I made my own.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/2878460555_75c92b6645.jpg?v=0

Related to Where Can I Find Fun Consultant Aprons with Pockets?

1. What is an "Iso: Consultants Apron"?

An "Iso: Consultants Apron" is a specially designed apron for consultants of Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools and cooking products. It is a functional and stylish accessory that helps consultants stay organized and professional during parties and demos.

2. How is the "Iso: Consultants Apron" different from a regular apron?

The "Iso: Consultants Apron" is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants and has features that cater to their needs. It has multiple pockets and compartments for storing catalogs, order forms, and other business materials. It also has a built-in towel loop and a pen holder, making it convenient for consultants to reach for these items while cooking or demonstrating products.

3. Can I personalize my "Iso: Consultants Apron"?

Yes, you can personalize your "Iso: Consultants Apron" with your name or business logo. Pampered Chef offers customization services for an additional fee. You can also choose from a variety of colors and styles to suit your preferences.

4. Is the "Iso: Consultants Apron" only for female consultants?

No, the "Iso: Consultants Apron" is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both male and female consultants. It has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to fit all sizes and body types.

5. Can I purchase the "Iso: Consultants Apron" without being a consultant?

No, the "Iso: Consultants Apron" is exclusively available for Pampered Chef consultants only. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact your local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about joining the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • britishchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • winklermom