• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Custom Recruiting Aprons for My Pampered Chef Team?

In summary, using a custom recruiting apron has many benefits, including standing out and staying organized while on the go. The design and color of the apron can be fully customized, and ordering can be done through a consultant or on the website. The aprons are durable and easy to clean, and production time is typically 2-3 weeks.
Marsha Toth
Many people have been asking me about the custom recruiting aprons I made up for my Director's at conference. If you go to Zazzle.com and type in "pampered chef apron", it will take you to the page. Have fun.

Did they do the dcb tee also

thanks

There is some various t-shirts there but the one with the PC logo is in violation of policy! I don't like the "Bakers Do It..." one!

DEB&DAVE, I PM'd you.

1. What are the benefits of using a custom recruiting apron?

Using a custom recruiting apron is a great way to stand out and make a lasting impression on potential recruits. It also helps to keep all of your recruiting materials organized and easily accessible while on the go.

2. Can I customize the design and color of the apron?

Yes, you can fully customize the design and color of your apron to match your personal style or brand. Our team can work with you to create a unique and eye-catching design that will make you stand out at events.

3. How do I order a custom recruiting apron?

You can order a custom recruiting apron by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and filling out an order form. Our team will work with you to create the perfect apron for your needs.

4. Are the aprons durable and easy to clean?

Yes, our custom recruiting aprons are made from high-quality materials that are both durable and easy to clean. They can withstand regular use and can be easily wiped down or washed when needed.

5. How long does it take to receive my custom recruiting apron?

The production time for a custom recruiting apron is typically 2-3 weeks. This includes the time for design, production, and shipping. If you need your apron by a specific date, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies