• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Dots Catalog Tote in New or Like New Condition?

In summary, the Iso Dots Catalog Tote is made of durable, high-quality polyester material and has a total of 9 pockets, including 6 exterior and 3 interior pockets. It is also machine-washable and can be personalized for an additional fee. The weight limit of the tote is 20 pounds, making it perfect for carrying multiple catalogs and other items.
ksmedic
If anyone won the Dots Catalog Tote or has a dots catalog tote they want to part with in new or like new condition please let me know I'd love to have one.

thanks

just looked at this weeks winners...another dots catalog tote and I didn't win it...ugh. I'm bummed. If anyone has one they would like to sell just message me. I'm still hoping for one!!

I do have the dots catalog tote it was one from last year..Not sure if it was the same as the one that were just giving away though??
Mine was used only a couple of times. Let me know if interested.
[email protected]

If pp isn't interested, I'd be interested.

It is sold already. Thanks for the interest. :)

What is the Iso Dots Catalog Tote made of?

The Iso Dots Catalog Tote is made of a durable, high-quality polyester material that is designed to withstand daily use and resist tearing or ripping.

How many pockets does the tote have?

The Iso Dots Catalog Tote has a total of 9 pockets, including 6 exterior pockets and 3 interior pockets. This provides ample storage space for all your catalog and organizing needs.

Is the tote machine-washable?

Yes, the Iso Dots Catalog Tote is machine-washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air-drying it to maintain its vibrant colors and shape.

Can the tote be personalized?

Yes, the Iso Dots Catalog Tote can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional fee. This is a great option for adding a personal touch or using it as a promotional item for your business.

What is the weight limit of the tote?

The Iso Dots Catalog Tote has a weight limit of 20 pounds. This makes it perfect for carrying multiple catalogs, product samples, and other essential items without worrying about the tote breaking or tearing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebelbug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Julie F