• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso New or Gently Used Kitchen Brush

In summary, to clean your Iso New or Gently Used Kitchen Brush, wash it with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each use. It is safe to use on non-stick cookware and is heat-resistant. The bristles are made of durable nylon, and it is recommended to replace the brush every 3-6 months for maximum cleanliness and effectiveness in the kitchen.
jillzpampchef
I have a customer looking for a new or gently used Easy Clean Kitchen Brush (the one with the long handle), any color. If you have one for sale, please email me at JillzPampChef at aol dot com. Thank you!

Also interested in July of 2021. ISO Kitchen Brush

Hi there! I don't have an Easy Clean Kitchen Brush for sale, but I just wanted to suggest checking out online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon for gently used options. You can also try searching on Facebook Marketplace or local buy/sell/trade groups. Good luck finding one for your customer!

1. How do I clean my Iso New or Gently Used Kitchen Brush?

To clean your kitchen brush, simply wash it with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. It is recommended to rinse the brush after each use and allow it to air dry.

2. Can I use the Iso New or Gently Used Kitchen Brush on non-stick cookware?

Yes, this kitchen brush is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The gentle bristles will not scratch or damage the surface.

3. Is the brush heat-resistant?

Yes, the Iso New or Gently Used Kitchen Brush is heat-resistant and can be used with hot dishes or on hot surfaces without melting or warping.

4. What are the bristles made of?

The bristles on this kitchen brush are made of durable nylon, making them tough on grease and grime but gentle on your cookware.

5. How often should I replace my Iso New or Gently Used Kitchen Brush?

We recommend replacing your kitchen brush every 3-6 months, depending on frequency of use. This helps ensure maximum cleanliness and effectiveness in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Samantha
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jillzpampchef