• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Green Brush/Twix It Set and Chillzane Bowl

In summary, the Iso Green Brush/Twix It Set is a versatile set of kitchen tools that can be used for basting, brushing, sealing, and holding food items. The set includes a brush and a Twix It Set, both of which are dishwasher safe. The Chillzane Bowl is a set of 3 nesting bowls with silicone lids, making it perfect for food storage. All of these products are made with high-quality materials and backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee, making them a great value for any kitchen.
ChristyF
Silver Member
I forgot to add on my order last week the green brush & twix combo set for a customer (outlet)! If anyone has one they were 5.00! I would love to take it off your hands for my customer.
also, have another customer looking for chillzane bowls???

Please PM or send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks!
christy

I have a green kitchen brush and a small Chillzanne Bowl. No Twixit packs.

Related to Iso Green Brush/Twix It Set and Chillzane Bowl

What is the Iso Green Brush/Twix It Set used for?

The Iso Green Brush/Twix It Set is a versatile set of kitchen tools that can be used for a variety of purposes. The brush is perfect for basting meats or brushing on marinades, while the Twix It Set can be used to seal bags or hold food items in place while cutting.

How many pieces are included in the Chillzane Bowl?

The Chillzane Bowl is a set of 3 nesting bowls, each with a silicone lid for a total of 6 pieces. The set includes a 1.5 quart, 3 quart, and 5 quart bowl, making it perfect for all your food storage needs.

Is the Iso Green Brush/Twix It Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the brush and the Twix It Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the brush to prolong its lifespan.

Can the Chillzane Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Chillzane Bowl is microwave safe. However, the lid should be removed before microwaving and the bowl should not be used for cooking or reheating food, as it is not oven safe.

What makes the Iso Green Brush/Twix It Set and Chillzane Bowl a great value?

Not only are these products made with high-quality materials that are built to last, but they also offer multiple uses in the kitchen. The Iso Green Brush can be used for both cooking and baking, while the Twix It Set is perfect for sealing bags and organizing food items. The Chillzane Bowl is also a versatile tool for food storage and meal prep. Plus, all of these products are backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies