• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Want to Sell There Dots Tote?

In summary, the Dots Tote is a durable polyester tote currently priced at $35. It has 10 compartments, including two side pockets and one front zipper pocket. It can also be personalized for an additional fee. The tote is machine washable, but it is recommended to use a gentle cycle and air dry for best results.
debswork
I broke my dots tote and would like another. I absolutely love it. I don't have a whole lot of money ,spent it all at christmas.

Please let me know how much and the condition it is in. Thanks

email me @
[email protected]
thanks

I have Pack of 25 Fall/winter catalogs that i could possibly trade for?

I know this sounds really dumb but what are you looking for? I'm confused about a dots tote. Are you talking about the tote bag?

Yes, the black fabric bag with dots on the top .

1. How much does the Dots Tote cost?

The Dots Tote is currently priced at $35. However, prices are subject to change and may vary depending on promotions and sales.

2. What is the Dots Tote made of?

The Dots Tote is made of durable polyester material, making it water-resistant and easy to clean.

3. How many compartments does the Dots Tote have?

The Dots Tote has a total of 10 compartments, including two side pockets, one front zipper pocket, and multiple interior pockets for organization.

4. Can the Dots Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Dots Tote can be personalized with a single initial or monogram for an additional fee. Personalization options can be selected at checkout.

5. Is the Dots Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Dots Tote is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and cold water, and air drying for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
Replies
Views
chefcharity
Replies
Views
kianewPCC