• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Dots Tote - Cancelled Order, Looking to Buy!

In summary, many people in this conversation were disappointed that they didn't earn the Dots Tote and were looking to purchase one from others. Some tried to persuade their hosts to hold and submit shows earlier, while others were willing to pay a higher price for the tote. Some even offered to trade discounts or commissions for the tote. In the end, one person was able to purchase the tote for $25 plus shipping.
Kelly8
I didn't earn the dots tote! Had a cancellation for the 9th, and I really wanted it!:cry: Does anyone want to sell theirs?

I would also be interested if anyone is willing to part with theirs. I have hosts that scheduled shows but no matter how much I tried to pursuade, they wanted the end of the month! :(

I'm hoping they will make this available for purchase because I wanted one bad!:cry:

Me too. My shows didn't close on time...so I've missed it. I'd really like to have one, so if anyone ELSE has one (any of our guy-friends maybe who just don't look good in pink and white dots maybe? ;)) Shows "held" just didn't submit. :( That's such a poo-poo rule to make us hold AND SUBMIT....I prefer to give my host the time she needs if legitimate...if she's just trying to get a few more orders...I try NOT to, but for those who are for sure picking up orders (at church the next day usually)- then I do. Anyway- add me to the waiting list too. :)

Does anyone use a regular small wheeled suitcase to put stuff in for shows? I was looking at them at Kohls and I think they might work!! :) Lots of pockets and compartments ...

Jewel said:
I'm hoping they will make this available for purchase because I wanted one bad!:cry:

I feel the same way..........but, I highly doubt it will be available for purchase, or else what would be the incentive in earning it??
(although - I would be the first in line to purchase it if it was available!)

I also would like one too if any one wants to part with it.

I use a small wheeled suitcase. I love it! Lets me pack whatever I need.

I am going to have a Dots Tote available, but I have no idea on what to charge for it. Anyone have a clue?

BadGirl said:
I am going to have a Dots Tote available, but I have no idea on what to charge for it. Anyone have a clue?

I don't know either-but please let me know ASAP and I will get the $ to you if you want to sell. I don't know why-but I just wanted one so bad! You can send me a private message or e-mail me at [email protected].

Jewel said:

Same here. I had 2 shows held by then, but 1 wasn't ready to submit (and she was at the $500 or more mark, so it wouldn't have been worth it to split it into 2 shows).

bumping...really want one!

I'm also looking for a Dots Tote if anyone is willing to sell. I will pay whatever you ask! haha. I too had a show booked for the 7th that cancelled :( my email is [email protected]

Thank you!

BadGirl said:

One Million Dollars (Austin Powers) LOL:D

I WANTED ONE SOOO BAD, so ...gave 20% off to my past hosts to book two catalog shows... cost me $100 in commissions. When I get it, I will let you know if it was worth it.

Oh, I want one too! I started asking for January bookings the minute I saw the flyer! I wasn't able to get anyone to book a show before the 15th. I tried doing a white sale, but didn't get any takers. I was sooo begging for orders at my office and from my family, still only got 1 $40 order. January just wasn't my month. :(

Im looking for one as well- any one willing to get rid of theirs- please email me! [email protected]

I am the thread starter and still looking for one. There was one person on here who said she had one available and then sold it to someone else. I hate to sound spiteful, but since I started the thread if anyone has one, could you e-mail me at [email protected] or private message me please? Thanks!

I have one you can buy for 25 plus shipping

Thanks Sandra, I e-mailed you!

Wow, at least now I know I'm not the only one who wasn't able to get shows to hold and submit in time. I know there are a lot requesting the bag and I'm going to add my name as another in search of a dots tote. Thanks.

I have one available if anyone wants one - PM me - first message I get I will Sell to - I saw someone sold for $25 plus shipping, I will do the same!

Lisa

lakamper said:
I have one available if anyone wants one - PM me - first message I get I will Sell to - I saw someone sold for $25 plus shipping, I will do the same!

Lisa

PM sent....(crosses fingers)!

lakamper said:

Lisa

Hi If the Deal falls through, please let me know! I am VERY interested! Thanks :)

[email protected] or pm me. thanks

I would also like to get one, if anybody still has one PM me or send email to [email protected]. Thanks.

I wasn't able to get shows at beginning of month. :(

If anyone else has a Dots Tote bag they would like to sell please let me know, I would like to buy one. Email me [email protected] Thanks!

I also want the dots tote! Please PM me!!!

Hi! I'm also looking for one! Please let me know how to get or find one! :D

I have the tote, but I am looking for the matching rolling backpack. If anyone is willing to part with it PM or email me ([email protected])

I have the tote and love it and I really wanted the rolling dots tote and didn't get it if anyone wants to get rid of theirs I would love to purchase it :) Thanks !!!

I will Pay $40 for the tote is anyone is willing to sell it. I can pay with pay pal email me at [email protected]. Thank you

1. Why was the order for the dots tote cancelled?

The order for the dots tote was cancelled due to an error or issue with the order processing system. It could also be due to the item being out of stock or unavailable at the time of purchase.

2. Can I still purchase the dots tote somewhere else?

Unfortunately, if the order was cancelled, it is likely that the dots tote is sold out or no longer available. You may want to check with other retailers or online marketplaces to see if anyone is selling the tote.

3. Is there a chance that the dots tote will be restocked?

It is possible that the dots tote will be restocked in the future, but there is no guarantee. It would be best to check with the retailer or brand directly for any updates on restocking.

4. Can I purchase the dots tote from someone who no longer wants it?

It is possible to purchase the dots tote from someone who no longer wants it, but it is important to be cautious when buying items from individuals. Make sure to verify the authenticity of the item and the credibility of the seller before making a purchase.

5. Is it common for orders to be cancelled for popular items like the dots tote?

It is not uncommon for orders to be cancelled for popular items, especially if there is high demand and limited stock. Retailers may also experience technical difficulties or issues with inventory management that could lead to order cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
  • elizabethby
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • smithcooking