• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Pampered Chef Hoodie, Size Small - Never Worn - Asking $10 + Ship

In summary, the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie is made of a soft blend of cotton and polyester and is true to size. It can be shipped for an additional cost and is still available for purchase. However, returns are not accepted for clothing items, so it is important to check the size and fit before buying.
christy_c
I have a red hoodie, size small, that I purchased from a fellow Cheffer and it's a little bigger than I like. It zips up the front & has the PC logo in yellow on the left chest. I have never worn it. Asking $10 (what I paid for it) plus shipping. Email me with questions or for pics.

Thanks!

Can I see a pic?

Does it run big??

I personally think it does run a little big. I normally wear a womens small, but this one is just a little bigger than I prefer.

I would love to purchase it if you haven't sold it already. Let me know where to send you the money....
Thanks!
Danielle

Thanks for the responses. The hoodie has been sold.

Related to Red Pampered Chef Hoodie, Size Small - Never Worn - Asking $10 + Ship

1. What is the material of the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie?

The Red Pampered Chef Hoodie is made of a soft and comfortable blend of cotton and polyester.

2. Is the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie true to size?

Yes, the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie is true to size. It is a size small and has never been worn.

3. Can the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie be shipped?

Yes, the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie can be shipped for an additional cost. The asking price for the hoodie is $10 plus shipping fees.

4. Is the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie still available for purchase?

Yes, the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie is still available for purchase. It has never been worn and is in excellent condition.

5. Can I return the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie if it doesn't fit?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on clothing items. Please make sure to check the size and fit before purchasing the Red Pampered Chef Hoodie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nldavis321
Replies