• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Microsuede Jacket (From Merrill)- Chocolate- Xl

In summary, the microsuede jacket from Merrill is made of high-quality microfiber fabric that mimics the look and feel of real suede. It is machine washable, but it is recommended to use a gentle cycle and cold water and air dry to maintain its shape and quality. The jacket comes in size XL, which is equivalent to a women's size 16-18, and is available in a classic chocolate brown color. It can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion, making it a versatile piece for any wardrobe.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have a new Chocolate Microsuede Jacket from Merrill- size is XL. It was only worn to try it on, and then put back in the plastic bag. (It was too big for me.)

I got it when they had their big sale- so I'm only asking what I paid for it -$10 plus $4 shipping.

I prefer Paypal, but will accept check also (ship when payment).
Thanks!

SOLD!

Last edited:
Last edited:
sold.............

I have one in large if you are interested. Same deal. 10 plus shipping.

Tricia i sent you a PM about the jacket.

1. What is the material of the microsuede jacket?

The microsuede jacket from Merrill is made of high-quality microfiber fabric, which is a type of synthetic material that mimics the look and feel of real suede.

2. Is the microsuede jacket machine washable?

Yes, the jacket is machine washable. However, it is recommended to use a gentle cycle and cold water to prevent any damage to the fabric. It is also important to air dry the jacket instead of using a dryer to maintain its shape and quality.

3. What size options are available for the microsuede jacket?

The jacket comes in size XL, which is equivalent to a women's size 16-18. Please refer to the size chart for more specific measurements and fit.

4. What color is the microsuede jacket available in?

The microsuede jacket is available in a classic chocolate brown color, which is versatile and can easily be paired with different outfits.

5. Can the microsuede jacket be dressed up or down?

Yes, the microsuede jacket is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. It can be paired with jeans for a casual look or dressed up with a dress or skirt for a more formal event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwagner75
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcAng
  • esavvymom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • quiverfull7