• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Pampered Chef Long Sleeved Black Bling Shirt Xl

In summary, the Pampered Chef Long Sleeved Black Bling Shirt is available in size XL and is made with high-quality rhinestones. It is machine washable and made of 100% cotton. The black bling design adds sophistication, making it suitable for work events and parties.
husbandwifepcteam
I bought the black long sleeve bling shirt in XL from Merrill and only wore it once then decided it is too big. I paid $26.95 for it but will take $20 obo for it.
Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thank you,
Michelle

I just emailed you.

DebbieJ said:
I just emailed you.
I didn't receive your email ?

Check your spam folder. I sent it to the email address you posted.I just emailed you through the boards, too. So we'll see which one makes it. :)

SOLD! Thank you

Related to Fs Pampered Chef Long Sleeved Black Bling Shirt Xl

1. What size options are available for the Pampered Chef Long Sleeved Black Bling Shirt?

The Pampered Chef Long Sleeved Black Bling Shirt is available in size XL, which is equivalent to a women's size 16-18 or a men's size 14-16.

2. Is the black bling design on the shirt made with real rhinestones?

Yes, the black bling design on the shirt is made with high-quality rhinestones that add a touch of sparkle and elegance.

3. Can I machine wash and dry the Pampered Chef Long Sleeved Black Bling Shirt?

Yes, the shirt is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. However, for best results, we recommend turning the shirt inside out before washing and avoiding high heat.

4. What material is the Pampered Chef Long Sleeved Black Bling Shirt made of?

The shirt is made of 100% cotton, making it soft, comfortable, and breathable.

5. Can I wear the Pampered Chef Long Sleeved Black Bling Shirt to work events or parties?

Absolutely! The black bling design adds a touch of sophistication to the shirt, making it perfect for any Pampered Chef event or party. It's also a great way to show your pride and support for the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • chef2you